You Turn Her On

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori
"It's so hot in here!" I groaned, taking off my jacket.

"The ACs been faulty for a while now." Monika pointed out.

"Would I get in trouble if I take off my vest? I don't wanna get dress coded."

"It'll be okay since the club is after hours the teachers aren't really around and they don't really care." Monika said.

I took off my vest, leaving me in just my white button-up and dress pants. I still felt hot. I unbuttoned the top few buttons of my shirt to hopefully cool down a bit.

"Sorry Yuri and I are late! We had to stay late to finish our tests." Sayori said as she set her bag down on one of the chairs and approached Monika and I, "Hey, you two! (Y/n), I missed you—" Sayori cut herself off as her face turned red. Her eye-line lowered to my shirt.

"You were saying something, Sayori?" Monika asked, smirking.

"U-Uh..." Sayori stuttered out, "I d-don't remember."

Monika started to laugh, "Something caught your eye?"

"Shush, Monika." Sayori pouted, her eyes never leaving me.

"Can you and (Y/n) do me a favor?" Monika asked.

"Of course, Mon." I replied.

"I left my bag in the room 110, can you go get it for me?"

I nodded and grabbed Sayori's hand, taking her out of her trance. I dragged her towards the empty classroom as she attempted to make small talk.

"I don't see Mon's bag anywhere." I frowned, turning towards Sayori, "You're so quiet today."

"S-Sorry!" She blushed, "I didn't realize. I was just really distracted."

"By what?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly.

"Y-You." Sayori replied.

I blushed, "We're alone.." I replied causing Sayori's face to turn equally as red as mine.

I locked the classroom door and then walked towards Sayori. She put her hands on my cheeks, pulling me in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and she smelled so nice, like vanilla and honey. Her hands moved from my cheeks to my shirt, slowly unbuttoning it further. Once it was fully unbuttoned, her hands moved up to my chest as she kissed me.

My phone started to ring and we both pulled away, it was Monika. I sighed and answered the phone, much to Sayori's dismay, "What, Mon?"

"Get me my bag!" Monika responded, "Don't get too busy." I swear I could hear her wink through the phone.

"M-Monika, shush!" Sayori responded with a pout.

Monika
"You take so long to get your stuff!" Monika complained, leaning against the locker next to mine, "See how there's no one here anymore? It's because you take forever!" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Shush, Mon. I'm almost done."

"That girl in your english class definitely likes you." Monika said with a pout, "...Maybe I should just get rid of her..." She mumbled to herself.

"You have nothing to worry about, Monika, I'm all yours."

Monika grinned. She closed my locker and shoved me against it. Her hands grabbed my wrists and she pinned my arms above my head. Her smirk grew as she leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Say that again."

"I'm yours." I replied, blushing.

"You're mine." Monika breathed. She moved her head slightly lower, her breath warm against my neck. Her lips lightly grazed my neck, leaving soft kisses against it, "I need you, (Y/n)."