You Meet Her Parents

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori
I already met Sayori's parents tons of times since we've been friends since we were kids.

This felt way different though, this was the first time seeing them ever since I became Sayori's girlfriend.

"Hello, Mrs." I greeted Sayori's mom who shot me a happy smile, gesturing for me to come in.

"It's been far too long, (Y/n)! Come inside, I made dinner."

"Thank you." I responded, taking off my shoes and leaving them by the front. Momyori was just as sweet as Sayori, they both had a very kind personality.

"Sayori will be back home in a bit, she left something at the club room again. For now, you can help me set the table." I nodded and began to help Momyori set the table, "You know, I always thought that you and Sayori would end up together. You two were always inseparable even when you were little! I'm just surprised it took so long."

I blushed, "T-Thank you."

"Sayori's dad is on a business trip right now but when Sayori called him and told him you two were together, he was so happy! We both were thrilled that Sayori met a kind hearted girl like you."

"T-Thank y-you."

"You don't have to be so tense, I completely approve of you two! Lighten up, you're basically apart of the family, you always have been, so don't be so nervous."

Monika
"Ah, you must be Monika's girlfriend." A brown haired man smiled at me, sticking his hand out for me to shake, which I did.

"I am! It's really great to meet you, Mr."

"Honey, who's at the door?" That must be Monika's mom.

"It's Monika's girlfriend, dear." He answered before inviting me inside.

"Oh, my god!!" Monika's mom excitedly called out, "I'm so excited." Monika's mom rushed over to greet me, "You are exactly how she described you!"

"Mom.." Monika embarrassingly called out, lightly blushing.

"She talks about you all the time." Monika's mom then began to ramble on about how Monika doesn't shut up about me.

"Mom!" Monika cut her mom off, clearly embarrassed.

"It's true! It's so hard to get her to talk about anything else." Her dad chuckled, "Hopefully you live up to what she's said about you."

"Monika, you talk about me that much?" I asked, clearly teasing the slightly taller girl.

"Y-Yeah..."

"It used to be just Monika, she would only talk about herself and then one day she just couldn't shut up about the newest and cutest member of her club." Her mom explained and Monika rolled her eyes.

"You guys are exaggerating." Monika complained.

Natsuki (TW: Homophobia, Abuse, Alcoholism)
(Oh, no...oh, god...I'm sorry LOL)