Wanting Some Time Alone

Donald and Melania loved their little five year old but sometimes they just wanted that alone time which was sometimes really hard to have, before Donald went home he got the biggest bouquet of red roses.

Melania was in the residence doing some work while Barron was napping waiting for Donald to come home from his long day, After what seemed like forever Donald finally walked in the door.

¨Honey im home where are you¨ Donald yelled ¨im in my office¨ Melania yelled back.

So Donald headed to his girl's office with the roses behind his back, ¨how was your day my love¨ Donald said giving Melania a kiss, ¨good, how was your day¨

¨not the best, but im glad im home with you now¨ Donald smiled giving her yet again another kiss but this time, deepening the kiss, which took her back totally forgetting to give her the flowers.

And Melania knew what he was doing and she was loving every second of it. But of course Barron woke up from his nap calling Melania's name wanting to play with his mom.

¨you know I cant turn that down, let me go see what he wants¨

¨ugh I just want to be alone with you¨ Donald said leaving endless kisses on her jawline ¨the feeling is mutual¨

At that same Barron came into his moms office to find his parents kissing, which he found disgusting but all he wanted to do was cling to his mom all day and just be with his mom.

¨Mommy can we watch a movie, I want to watch Toy Story¨ Barron said holding his hands up wanting his mom to pick him up

So Melania picked Barron up in her arms, and as much as she wanted to watch a movie with Barron she wanted to have some alone time with Donald.

¨Okay buddy we can watch Toy Story¨ Melania said smiling at her boy because she knows if she told him no he would be very upset.

¨later i promise, you know he always falls asleep watching Story then you can carry him to his bed¨ Melania whispered to Donald.

¨Fine¨ Danald says a little eager.

As much as Donald and Melania didnt want to watch Toy Story for the thousandth time this week, as its Barron's favorite movie.

So they sat down with Barron to watch his favorite movie and cuddled up with him on the couch, After what seemed like forever to the both of them Barron finally fell asleep.

Melania looked over at her son just to make sure he was asleep, then looked over at Donald and to get his attention she started quoting lines from the movie.

He looked over at her and laughed ¨your such a good daddy¨ Melania smiled ¨I havent done anything¨ Donald giggled ¨you got him to sleep¨

With that Donald tried to get up off the couch but Barron felt him move pulling his dad back down to the couch, Barron wasnt always so clinging to his parents all the time but today he was.

So Donald had nothing else to do but stay put, with that Donald had a genius idea. He got up off the couch and put a pillow next to Barron to make it seem like his dad was still sitting there, and it worked.

Donald finally got up off the couch and took Melania by the hand and picked her up and carried her to their room.

¨Finally¨ Donald smiled throwing Melania down on the bed.

Melania tell by looking down Donald has been waiting for this ¨been waiting for this, I see¨ Melania said giggling a little.

¨you have no idea¨ Donald said with a smile leaving kisses as he moves further down Melania's body.

As he goes down further he stops at her thighs because he loves teasing her and he knows that drives her crazy, also leaving kisses on her inner thighs.

Which is making her moan, and that obviously wants to make him keep going

¨babyyy, I want you!¨ Melania pleaded

¨your wish is my command, my love¨ Donald smiled

So he finally gave in and entered her.

Once their very intense love making session was over they laid beside each other completely breathless.

¨we totally needed this, that was amazing I love you¨ Melania smiled at him.

¨we really did need this and it was more then amazing, I love you more¨ Donald said giving Melania a soft sweet kiss all cuddled up together, completely in love with each other.

Leave some more requests🤍
I just want to get this book started up again