Chapter 18

Tris pov
The wedding was in three days and the stress levels and nerve levels have gotten so high, so Christina decided it was best to go out with the girls.
Susan was 8 months pregnant and showing clearly, so it was fun to go round and see people's faces when she faked contractions. The day was mostly fulled of laughter, the stress disappeared as my days entertainment kept me happy.
We were at a cafe eating lunch, when Susan put down her glass of water and looked pale as ever.
"Guys my water just broke," we all froze and just looked at each other, until we were snapped out of our shock by Susan wincing.
"Umm I think we should take you to the hospital." Christina said to Susan then looked at me.
"Yeah I ahh think we should go." Christina and I just burst out laughing, and Susan sat there groaning at us and trying to stand up. After realizing that we should really get her to the hospital Christina and I stopped laughing and carried her to the car. I jumped in the drivers seat and started the car in a panic.
"Hey stop!" Christina yelled from just outside the passengers door. I heard a slight giggle from the back seat and couldn't help but laugh myself. Once she was finally in the car we left.
"Can some please call Caleb," Susan let out in between breaths.
"Oh yeah I forgot about him," I grabbed my phone and dialed his number than passed it to Christina.
"What no, you talk to him."
"I'm driving!"
"What am I meant to say? Hey Caleb, Susan has gone into labour you should probably meet us at the hospital." She said in a sarcastic tone.
"Yes that is exactly what you should say!!" With a shocked look on her face she took the phone off me and explained the situation to Caleb. We were almost at the hospital when Susan's pain got worse, she had sweat developing on her forehead and every now and then would hold in a scream of pain. I pulled up to the hospital entrance and Caleb was already standing there with a wheelchair waiting. He rushed to the door and hugged her tight, then put her in the wheelchair and took her inside.
"Well I guess we should go park the car." I said to Christina.
"Um yeah." I think we were both a bit shocked at how fast this has happened. We parked the car in silence and sat int the waiting room of the hospital, doing nothing. I think it was about an hour later when I thought of Tobias, and picked up my phone to call him.
"Hi babe." he answered in his normal cute voice.
"Hey, I think you should come to the hospital..." Before I could finish he butted in.
"Why what's happened??" I heard the concern in his tone and just laughed.
"Everything is fine, just Susan has gone into labour."
"Oh okay I'll be right there." as he said this he hung up the phone and once again Christina and I just sat in silence waiting. It didn't take long for Tobias to turn up, he walked into the waiting room and just laughed.
"You two look like you've seen a ghost or something." standing up confused, I went and gave him a hug. Before allowing me to he held me at arms length and just stared deep into my eyes.
"Baby you look terrible, let's get you some coffee, you too Christina."
We sat in the waiting room with coffee in hand, actually laughing and being more lively than Christina and I recently were. It didn't take long until the midwife came out.
"Who's wants to come see the beautiful baby....."

(Authors note: Okay so I'm currently writing this sneakily after my internal at school 😂 but I had to get it up!!! I know it's not the best chapter, in fact probably the worst :( but I hope you still enjoy it!! Thanks for all the commenting and voting!! Keep it up xxx
Shout out to:
Daydreamerluv
Tobiaslov
Tobiasdivergent
And also please go read softballpup12 story it's allegiant (different ending)
Thank you to everyone though!!!! All these votes are amazing and I especially love comments xx so keep it up and you'll get a shoutout xoxox )
P.S. Is it a girl or boy???