Chapter 7

2 days later

Tobias's POV

I woke to the sound of squealing down stairs, then I realised i must have slept in because there was a bright light shining through the gap in my curtains. In a zombie like state I walked downstairs and saw Christina, Susan and tris sitting at the table talking and laughing, then I noticed Caleb sitting on the couch watching tv trying to block the girls out. So I went over to join him.

"So what's all that about?" I asked Caleb and he looked up and smiled at me.

"Well Susan and I are having a baby, and she just told the girls." I was shocked and then gave him a manly hug as a congratulation.

"Congrats bro that's awesome."

"Thank you."

I walked over to the table which was in the kitchen and went behind tris, she saw me but I still put my arms around her head and gave her a slight fright, we both chuckled then I pulled away and sat down next to her.

"Sorry if we woke you." Christina said apologetically but still had a bubbly smile on her face.

"It's okay, I heard the good news." They all smiled and I looked at Susan to say congratulations then left them to there girly session.

Tris's POV

"Omg what if it's a little girl, what would you call her?" Christina asked. I was getting tired with these conversations so I stood up to make drinks for everyone. I felt hands wrap around my waist and he placed a soft kiss on my neck, I laughed and turned around to face Tobias. He placed a small kiss on my lips but went back for more, then we didn't pull back instead I ended up sitting on the counter with Tobias's tongue dancing in my mouth. After a few more minutes we finally pulled away and then saw three shocked faces looking at us. I jumped off the counter and blushed as they all started laughing at Tobias and I.

"By the looks of these two, it won't be long till someone else has a baby." Christina said and everyone laughed.

"Ha.ha very funny." I said as I turned around and continued to make the drinks.

Once everyone were back to what they were doing Tobias leaned into my ear and whispered.

"You know I wouldn't mind." I laughed and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Neither."

(Authors note: I've had a lot of free time today, so been able to update a lot, although they are short I hope you enjoy them. Thank you to everyone reading this, please leave comments and vote because it really helps me continue to write. Thanks so much guys xx)