Chapter 16

Please read the author note at the end of the chapter, it's really important to me, thank you xx and thanks to 46sleepingwithsirens for the awesome new cover :)
Tris POV
"No Christina the table mates have to be grey, they can not be black." I was getting annoyed as the wedding planning wasn't exactly going to plan. The colours were the difficult part, because of the old faction system. Christina thought grey was too much like abnegation, but I actually just happened to like the colour.
"Okay how about black tables, with the grey cloth just going through the middles." I thought about the idea it actually wasn't bad, so we both agreed on that. Shauna was helping to, but she had gone off on the phone to some company.
As she walked back into the room I saw the look of stress in her eyes. "no please no more bad news." I said aloud as I covered my face with both hands.
"It's just about your dress, there was a problem with the one of your size, which they thought was available. but the good news is that they can make another, just might take a couple of weeks." Shauna finished explaining and gave me a fake cheesy smile.
"The wedding is in a couple of weeks." I didn't mean to snap, but it sure sounded like I was snapping.
"I know tris, trust me it will be here." I sighed at Shaunas words but quietly nodded.
Just as I was about to open the wedding book, the door opened and Tobias walked in holding beer and snacks for his party with they boys tonight. Before I thought about my actions I grabbed a beer off of him and started to open in, but his hand stopped me.
"I was about to ask how the planning was going, but I take that it's not going to well." he said with a light chuckle. All the girls moaned and banged there heads on the table, as I took the moment to move my hand and open the beer. Before Tobias got a word in I was already chugging it down. He rushed over to me and snatched it off me.
"Slow down baby, and these are for tonight." he supported my weight as he sat me on the couch, because I don't drink much the alcohol just went straight to my head. He left me on couch as he fetched some water, and started talking to the girls.
"Thank you," I smiled as he handed it to me.
"Your welcome, I think you need a break from this wedding stuff." he both chuckled and relaxed awhile, waiting for the girls to need me again.
"Tris what flowers did you want again?" I sighed and stood up to help the girls again, but Tobias pushed me back down.
"I'll sort it out," I was a bit hesitant to agree at first, but he knew my taste so I just let him.
"Thank you," he smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips before joining the girls.
Before I knew I was drifting off listening to the quiet chatter and laughter of the three planning my dream wedding, I have never been more happy in my life.

(Author note: First I'm sorry for such a slow update and such a short chapter, but I really haven't been in the mood to write, or do anything really. Once again thank you for the support, you guys really make me smile and that's what I need right now. So keep voting and commenting, I really love it when you do xx😊 this next message is really important to me, so please read.
Almost two weeks ago I lost a someone I knew from school (reason why no update), but I just want to say that no one should ever go through so much pain, as bully victims do. I knew bullying was bad and that it needs to stop, but I didn't think it could ever be this bad with someone I knew. If your reading this and you may be hurting someone, please stop....because I'm sure you wouldn't want to drag that person down as much as it can. Also if your reading this and you suffer from bullying, please know that you have someone who can support you...and just stay strong xx keep fighting 💜
Sorry for speech, I just felt the need to say something to more people.
R.I.P Jess, fly high little angel xoxox school will never be the same without you ❤️ )