Chapter 13

(Authors note: I am really sorry guys the past few months have been so busy, I've been sick a lot and have been having some fun with my friends, as teenagers do haha. Hopefully you guys will forgive me and keep reading this story!!! I'm now at 9,000 reads and so thankful to everyone commenting, voting and reading. Everyone asking me to update helps to, so thank you xx love you guys and enjoy this chapter xx P.S. If you want dedications please vote and comment, I can also advertise your stories if you ask :) )

Tris POV
Tobias has plans for us today and to be honest that scares me, I don't know why but I have so many butterflies in my stomach. Why I am nervous, however along with the nerves is pure excitement that I get to spend the day with my fiancé. After finally managing to have my coffee, Tobias sent me up stairs to get ready because we were going to break the news of our engagement to all out friends. My curiously grew deeper though when I saw a blue sticker note on my wardrobe door.
Tris or should I say, my wife to be
I'm not going to tell you where we are going, but make sure you dress fancy ;) and do your hair and whatever girls do when they are going on a date.
Love Tobias xx
Oh gosh, what has he got planned for me today. Looking through my clothes I finally found the perfect dress, dark blue slim fitting long dress that had a split halfway down my left leg, it has one thick strap that fitted nicely on my shoulder. The top part of the dress was nicely laced and perfect for a date occasion. Once I got dressed I made my way to the bathroom and I got out my curler, it had been awhile since I had cut my hair so now it reached just above midway on my back. My curls were done and I applied some foundation, mascara and a thin line of eyeliner to each eye, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was happy at how I had done so I grabbed my clutch purse and went to meet Tobias downstairs.
"Wow you look...ummm...you look incredible." I couldn't help but blush at his words and shyly smile while answering quietly "Thank you."
He gathered my hand in his and that's when I noticed he was in a nice suit. "You don't look to bad yourself," he smirked and giggled a little before responding. "Gotta look good for my lady don't I." We both laughed then made our way to the car.
It was a little weird going out dressed for a dinner date when it was just past 11 o'clock in the morning, but I'm not complaining it seems like he's planned something very special.
Halfway through the trip which seemed to be taking forever, Tobias stopped the car and handed me a blindfold. "Can you please put this on." I hesitated a little before covering my eyes with the dark material. "Thank you, only ten more minutes then we will be there." I nodded my head and just sat patiently waiting to be instructed on what to do next.
The car stopped and was turned off, before I could take off my blind fold I felt a hand stop mine. "Not yet."
A couple minutes later Tobias was at my door and taking my hand to help me out. Beneath my feet I noticed we were on gravel, I was carefully lead through a door and was left standing there.
"Tobias can I take off my blindfold yet?" I didn't know where he has gone but he wasn't standing directly next to me anymore. I heard a switch go off and then felt him back at my side.
"Now baby."
I slowly took off the blindfold not wanting to ruin my makeup, but shock and happiness got to me because of my surroundings and the happy tears leaking out my eyes was going to ruin it anyway.

(Authors note 2: let me know what you think of this chapter, comment heaps and I'll update as soon as possible. Thank you everyone xx I won't leave you with a cliffhanger for long )