Chapter 2

"Hey, Ana!" Conner knocks on my window, smirking may I add. Sly little bitch. I get out of the car leaving it on so it stays cold inside.

"Um, do I know you?" I say dumbly. That sounded stupid.

"Ana boo, I know you. Hey, that rhymed Ha!" To believed I picked him as my beta...

"Seriously though, I gotta go nice meeting ya, dude!" I chuckle and open my car door, only for him to grab my hand, effectively turning me around. He has a love struck smile on his face and his eyes are filled with joy only one thing could complete. Did he?

" I finally found my mate! I'm so happy right now! I for sure thought I was going to end up like- um yeah. I'm super happy and horny!"

He was going to say me, wasn't he. I know it. I ignore the hurt feeling and put on a fake smile, one I've become so used to.

"Seriously?! I'm so happy for you! Where, how, and when? What does she look like? Is she nice? Pretty?" I shot of questions like a machine gun. I can't believe it, he found his mate before me.

"Yeah, I know! I met her at the pack house actually, I was late I just got in during 2nd period, you know when you started yelling like a maniac, also you could've just used the mind link," I blushed a little, scratching my neck awkwardly. Forgot we could mind link. "So when I was leaving for school I decided to go to your house to see my dad, to get more info on what the meeting would be about, and my dad introduced us, wearing a tutu, and then the most intoxicating smell, like lavender, vanilla, and spring rain all put together into a perfect paradise. I looked over and she was staring at me too, we shook hands and that's when I felt the tingles. She's the alpha's sister, it's hot, I know. I can't wait for you to meet her, just imagine it my best friend and my mate being besties." He sighs again.

"That's great, but I just noticed that you aren't in class. Also, never say 'Besties' ever, EVER again." I motioned to the school.

"Yeah, I saw you leaving Mrs. Oklenheim's office and when I looked in, I saw her crying, what's up about that anyway? Did you threaten her? Or did you use your alpha voice? I swear to god-"

"Nah, she just insulted my parents, well not really she insulted me too, but honestly I just got a bit angry." I shrunk down, waiting for Conner to yell at me for being so stupid, but he did the opposite, and he hugged me and let me tell you it was awkward.

"Bitch deserves death, or at least a week of juvenile werewolves ruling the school." He let go of me still with that creepy as hell grin.

"Please, don't do that ever. Again. That was just awkward. Why are you so touchy feely today? It's fucking weird." I backed away from him. I reached to grab my phone from my pocket to check the time. 1:10. I got here at 11:40, so I've been here for about 2 hours. 10 minutes left to get to that meeting.

"What time is it?" Conner finally looked up from his phone. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Are you stupid?" I just sat there for a minute until he realized what he did. He smacked his head mumbling 'stupid' over and over again.

"Oh yeah, well we should head off, see ya at the house." He waved me off heading to his car, I doing the same. Fuck I'm gonna need gas. I'm going to be late for this meeting. I pull out of the parking lot and head to the gas station, which is even farther away from the school and the pack house. After getting gas I head to the pack house for the meeting hoping it will be short so I can just go back to sleep.

I walked into the room and then, the most intoxicating smell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHA! cliffhanger much? you know it, babe. I can't believe I just wrote that is someone reading this, if so....Hi!! *waves hand excitedly*

Have any questions as to what is going on? Ask away. Or any suggestions, again, ask away.

Also, That's Conner to the side>>>

What a cutie, Huh? He looks like a bit of kid, though I checked he's legal Girls! unless your unlegal, like me.....Then we're kinda screwed there...It sucks I know, but you can still stalk him online, I do the same with Ian Somerhalder...Okay, well yeah.

Oh, and I picked Nina Dobrev for Anastasia, If any of you have watched The Vampire diaries, Best show ever! If you have, I don't mean Elena I'm more or less thinking she's like Katherine, but ya know Less Bitchy. If you remember Katherine, since ya know.

Again BYE!!!

~Hanna