Chapter 9

Chapter 9~

          That can't be...He isn't a killer, he is my hero. My head starts to feel dizzy, as my legs give out. I fall to the floor crying; banging my hands against the floor.

"No! No! You can't leave, I need answers! I need to know if it was really him. How did he make my mom feel the pain? Why did he kill you? How is he still alive?!" I lay on the floor and cry into my knees. 

"Mary! Don't lea-"

"Mary? Mary's here? Mary! Sweetie!" Fletcher jumps up and looks around the room happily.

"No, she's not here, but she sent me a message for you. She misses and loves you." I wipe my tears away, but then I realize what I had just done. I just told them that I talked to a dead girl.

"How? How did she tell you?" He asks gripping the bars until his fingertips start turning white.

"I...had a dream, yeah a dream. I just remembered it." I lie stuttering a bit in the beginning, hoping they all believe me.

"Are you messing with me? What is wrong with you? Is this a game to you? To make me have false hope?!" Fletcher grips his hair and tears pour out at a surprisingly fast speed, His face turning an unnatural red and his eyes becoming a coal back. I don't know what the fuck just happened. I'm out. I try and back away only to hit a wall.

 I move sideways to open the door and run out of there. Near the entrance of the dungeons there was an unfamiliar smell. It wasn't Werewolf, a Witch, rogue, vampire, human, or even a hybrid. What is it? And why does it seem so familiar.

"I know you are in here, what do you want?" I look around, now that I think about it there is hardly anywhere to hide. There's two cells, both of which are meant for one person, and a small desk in the corner. I examined the cells, making sure that nothing was misplaced or suspicious.

"Wrong way." A small voice said. I looked around, but then I noticed it came from above me. I stared up at the ceiling with my mouth held wide open. I've never seen a Faerie in my life, they are very rarely seen, and rarely has anyone lived to speak about it.

"My name is Titiana (Tit-Tanya) L'Annawnshee (L-Anna-Wanna-Shee) Leader of the Seelie court, and it's nice to meet you Anastasia." Her voice was mesmerizing and she was by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her penetrating ice blue ice held curiousness and mischievousness. Her curly dirty blonde hair fell towards the ground gracefully, as did her dress that hugged her in all the right places, showing off her curvy body. She was almost transparent, and her ears had slight points at the ends. Her skin was an unnatural white color, like snow white. She had a perfect smile, same goes with her bone structure. Damn, there goes my self-confidence. She flew down towards me changing her size from incredibly small to a bit taller than I am in a matter of seconds. I backed up and kept on check, examining her posture and actions to make sure she isn't a threat. I'm still pretty suspicious. Wait! How the hell did she get in here?! I growled lowly at her.

"Slow down doggy, you need a treat or something? Puppy need to pee?" That bitch. I Clawed at her, and what a dumb move that was. I know absolutely nothing about Faeries, but I do know one thing they are mischievous little bastards, and they have wings. She transformed her hand into a Muzzle and let her hand bite me, it stung a bit.

"Bitch." I muttered. She pursed her lips and shook her head. Transforming her muzzle- hand back to her human hand, or faerie hand.

"No, that's you. If you hadn't noticed" I chuckled at that, as did she. I put my hand out to her. She looked surprised at first and then shook my hand gladly.