Chapter 19

Finally! I reached 500 reads and felt bad...so here we go again. I might not get back on a schedule, but if y'all keep reading i'll try to update more, but I'm really busy lately. So....Have fun. Also, I listened to this cover while writing this. its up above.
Also, thanks Gods_Follower_1 for voting a lot and getting me all happy to write again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we were more than halfway to Jeramiah's hideout (Ezekiel's Father) I was beginning to regret my decision, what If my plan doesn't work? What If I'm just going to end up getting myself killed?

"We're here" Ezekiel whispers. I look around the forest for a secret entrance to some hidden lair.

"Really? Is there a huge underground bunker?" I ask excitedly never being near so many witches, and them not wanting to kill me, at least not yet...

"Ahhh, A witch barrier. Meaning only the powers of a witch...or witch hybrid can pass through the barrier." Deyanira comments matter-of-factly. I hate her. My father had told me that we had to bring her and Titiana, as though to ensure we could get out safely. I have no idea how he got through his childhood with...that seductress.

"If anything I'm a succubus, they're more evil." Deyanira comments.

"Wait...I said that out loud..." I blush furiously.

"Yeah, you did. Now back to the problem at hand. How do we get in? I can't walk in, and I was the only witch-hybrid here." Ezekiel grabs at his hair. His face is scrunched up and he looks adorable. No, not adorable. He looks very ugly, like a blob fish. They're kind of cute though. Ugh, what am I doing? Stop thinking about him in general.

"Could you at least try it?" My dad questions angrily towards Ezekiel.

"Wait. Try what?" I question. Ezekiel sighs loudly, and my father just stares at me. Apparently, he didn't notice Deyanira and Titiana doing their own little spell behind them.

"Done. We brought down the spell for about 20 minutes hurry through and make your visit." Deyanira pats my father on the back. He smiles at her and takes my hand dragging me through the border.

"The spell, son." My father grunts at Ezekiel.

"I've got it, Aperire ostium." Ezekiel sounds so sexy. Gosh damn, why do I have to think these things?

"It was just 'open the door' in Latin. Wow. I was expecting an advanced spell, but it literally just says open the door." My father booms. Ezekiel glares at him and puts a finger over his mouth, telling him to be quiet.

"I'd rather not be banished by the only coven that will allow me, thank you very much." Ezekiel whispers. Even his whispering voice is hot. Ugh, I've never been this boy crazy before.

"Well there's also another problem with that. You're dead." My father adds.

"Fuck off, Sammy." Zeke gives me a death stare and grumbles off.

"Follow me he's in here." He stops in front of a large red oak door. The door magically opens, of course.

"Come in." Ezekiel's farther sits at the end of the warmly lit room filled with warlocks, who all glare at me. One smiles and his teeth are black and yellow. Ew.

"Oh, hello Anastasia." The way he says my name causes bile to rise up in my throat. Just him talking makes me want to vomit.

"Hello, Mr. I Murder lots of innocent children for fun. How's your day? Good? That's great." My father says sourly.

"Nice to see you again, Samael. How's the wife? Good? That's great." Jeremiah booms laughing sadistically. That little-My father is holding Jeremiah by the throat at the end of the room.