Chapter 13

Chapter 13 (A.K.A:  Bonus Chapter!!) Shortest chapter ever, sorry.

"Jacquelyn! Honey, you've gotten even more beautiful." He comments, but looks around for Jacqueline.

"She's with Ezekiel's pack." I tell him and he smiles. Suddenly, I remember what Fletcher's young daughter had told me.

"Dad, I need to talk to you. Alone. Jae!" I waited for Jae to walk outside, and he saw my father his eyes looked like they were about to roll out of his skull. "Take those two inside. Make sure Ezekiel has some silver handcuffs on." Ezekiel glares at me and Jae raises his eyebrows, but takes them inside anyway. I turn back to my father examining him. He looked just exactly like when I last saw him, which was that dream thing.

"Anastasia you look so-"

"No" I interrupt. "You left us for months, let our mother kill herself IN FRONT OF ME, and you killed a little girl." My father's mouth opens and closes and then switches to a look of confusion.

"How'd you know that?"

"So it's true?" My fist is itching to punch him square in the face.

"Yes, but-" I stopped him with my fist, to his mouth, may I add. He immediately grasps his mouth. He has blood coming from his nose.

"Deserved it. Do you have any idea what you did to that poor girl? Or her father? I thought you were my role model. You made Jacquelyn and Jacqueline have to deal with death at such a young age. My mother killed herself right in front of my eyes. She told me it was all my fault, dad. Mine, I was depressed for so long. The only thing I had hope for was when I found my mate, and I did. He turned out to kill most of the members in my pack." I kick him in the knee. He just lets it happen.

"It's not what you think, Ana. Just let me explain. Please." I step away from him and cross my arms once again.

"Fine."

"Okay, I'll start from the beginning. You have powers right?" I not and he continues. "It's because you're a hybrid. Fae and Werewolf hybrid to be exact. You were predicted to be one of the strongest beings in the world, even surpassing the moon goddess. I'm part of the Unseelie court...We aren't all as bad as Titiana makes it seem. I'm the son of Deyanira L'Annawnshee, Queen of Unseelie court. My name is actually Samael (Sa-meal) L'Annawnshee (La-anna-wan-shee) my mate was a werewolf, your mother, and I did love her. My mother told me I had to let her go, and I couldn't take you with me. I had to get home fast. I was walking through the territory one last time calling my aunt, Titiana, who I believe you've already met. I heard rustling in the wood and I told her if anything happens to me to take care of you. I let her go and went to check it out when a man jumped out of the woods with your mate. Their scents were invisible, basically ghosts. The man ordered his son to kill me, and he did. It was the most painful thing I have ever gone through. I felt the connection with your mother break and I knew I was dead. I didn't realize I would come back alive. I sent you messages to make sure you wouldn't hurt yourself. I couldn't connect with your mother for some reason. Once I was healthy and powerful I went back to the surface, and joined a pack. I was really evil, and most of the time had no idea what I was doing. I killed a lot of people, thousands upon thousands, including that young girl. I couldn't come back until I kicked the habit, I finally did about two weeks ago. When I decided to comeback suddenly saw you with him that man. I got a vision and got most of the pack members away from the bomb, that's why you haven't felt the pain yet. I couldn't save all of them. Including, Camille, Conner was devastated Riley ran straight for the kitchen, but I blocked off the paths. He is now stuck in a protection bubble." He takes a deep breath. My mouth opens and closes, but I finally just give in and hug my father once again.