Chapter 1: Arriving at San Fernando Valley

Scene is black, and then it shows a hallway of a baseball stadium. A man is walking down the hall while holding a briefcase and a cup of coffee. He's also wearing an L.A. Dodgers hat, and a suit. He heads for two doors that's between a sign that says "Press Boxes". He walks to the B door, and unlocks it. He walks in, and sits down on a chair. Outside, is the baseball field for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Men are working out there, cleaning the field. On the wall by the man, are pictures. Some of them are pictures of the greatest baseball player, Babe Ruth. On a picture, he signs on a baseball for a boy. The man is writing paperwork, including a paper score of the two baseball teams, the Giants and the Dodgers. He then takes a drink of his coffee. And then, he looks at two pictures on the wall. It's a picture of nine boys on a old baseball field. On the second picture, it's Sora, and his friends. They're all smiling on the picture while standing on the field too after the boys. 

Man narrating: There is one all-time greatest moment in the history of sports, and it happened in the 1932 World Series. The story goes that in the bottom of the ninth inning with two outs, a full count and the tying run on base, Babe Ruth raised his arm and pointed to the center field bleachers. No one believed it, because nobody had ever done it before, but the Babe was calling his shot. On the next pitch, the Great Bambino hit a towering 400-foot home run. And even although he'd been a hero before that, that's pretty much how he became a legend. Thirty years later, two kids named Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez and Sora became neighborhood legends. It was in the greatest summer of my life, when Benny taught me and Sora how to play baseball, and he became my best friend and Sora and his friends became close friends of mine, and they got us out of the biggest pickle I'd ever be in. 

Scene changes to space. Then, the Gummi Ship slips out of the portal, arriving at the earth again. Inside, Sora and his friends are sitting on chairs, looking at the stars. They see the earth below, and don't detect any Heartless down there. 

Sora: I'm not reading any Heartless down there. Looks like we can relax down here while taking the day-off from doing hero work, guys. 

Riku: Yeah, I know what you mean, Sora.

Kai: Yeah, I don't know about you, but after the last fighting adventure, I'd say we just earned ourselves a well-deserved break and vacation. 

Momo: (Giggles) Yeah, we do. 

Ruby: (Looks outside) This is really cool! Super cool!

Weiss: (Looks at the stars) To be honest, I've been waiting to see the stars up close in space for my whole life. 

Blake: No one's judging you, Weiss. We all know for sure that the stars are really beautiful in space than in the skies on earth.

Riku: We know. The stars are really beautiful in space. 

Jaune: Yeah, it is. So, let's get down there, and enjoy our break. 

They all nod, and Sora flies down to the planet in silent mode, so no one can see them in the air. They carefully fly down, and head down to a town in California. The ship lands somewhere in the forest, and luckily, no one saw them landing down. Donald turns on the ship's invisible system to hide it. Everyone gets out of the ship, and heads for the town. After walking two miles, they see the town. They walk past a sign that says, "San Fernando Valley". They all walk into town, looking around. They check everywhere, and see that everything is old-school. Winter finds a newspaper, and checks out the date. 

Winter: Guys, the date is April 13, 1962. 

Goofy: Looks like we're in the past on earth. 

Weiss: Well, looks like we're gonna have our break in the 1960s then. 

They continue walking through town, until they arrive at a neighborhood. They all walk down on the sidewalk, and see that it's a beautiful day. Then, they spot some boys going into their houses. Two boys are talking before going into their houses. And then, they spot a kid unloading a moving trailer. He takes out a box to put it down on other boxes. He then spots one of the boys walking on the sidewalk to his home. He sees him, and the boy waves hello to him. He nods at him, walks off, and goes into his home. The boy drops his hand, and watches him.  

Narrator: I moved to the neighborhood two weeks before school let out. It was the same summer that Dodger Maury Wills would break the stolen bases record, so with something that incredible going on, it should've started off with loads of great things happening for me, but it didn't. I was from another state, and I didn't have a single friend in a thousand miles. It was a lousy way to end up the fifth grade, 'cause I had zip time to make friends before summer. And that's about where it all started. And also, the day I moved in, was also the day I met Sora and his friends. 

Sora and his friends watch as the boy continues to unload the trailer. They all look at each other, and think for a moment. They've decided to help out the boy. They all walk to his new home. 

Sora: Hey. 

The boy hears him, and sees them. They walk on the driveway. 

Sora: Do you need some help? We can help you if you want. 

Boy: Um...sure. (Smiles a little) 

Riku: Alright. 

Sora: Anyway, my name's Sora. What's yours?

Boy: Scott Smalls. But they call me Scotty. My old friends at my old home.

Sora: Well, these are my friends, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Namine, Kai, Momo, Toji, Sae, Ruby, her sister, Yang, Blake, Weiss, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Coco, Velvet, Penny, and Weiss' sister, Winter. 

Ruby: So you just moved here, huh?

Scotty: Yeah. Me, my mom, little baby-half brother, Johnnie, and my stepdad. 

Yang: Oh. Well, we shouldn't ask. So, let's help you out.

They all help him out with the boxes in the trailer. As they help him, a woman comes out of the new house. She sees them helping Scotty with the boxes. 

Woman: Oh. Hi there. 

Scotty: (Turns around) Hey, mom. These guys are just helping me. 

Sora: Are you Scotty's mom?

Woman: Yes, I am. Thank you for helping my son. 

Roxas: You're welcome. Looks like you guys need some help to unpack everything. 

Mrs. Smalls: Well, we don't mind working, but thank you for helping us and offering to help.

Kairi: You're welcome. 

The heroes continue helping out the family to unload and unpack the boxes in their home. Much later, Mrs. Smalls let them spend the night for the night at their home. They met Mr. Smalls during the unloading. He's a good man, and he's trying to be a good dad to Scotty. Sora and his friends are in the kitchen, eating some pizza that Goofy got for them. Scotty made some chocolate milk. 

Older Scotty narrating: My real dad died when I was just a little kid. My mom had married Bill about a year before we moved to the Valley. At the time, he and I were still getting used to each other. 

Sora watches as Scotty walks to his stepdad's new office. He then disappears into it, talking to him. Sora looks at his friends as they eat. He gets up from his seat, and follows after Scotty. He sees him standing at the door. 

Scotty: (To Bill) Sorry.

Scotty steps out, and closes the door a little. He sees Sora, and they both peak in to see what Bill's doing. They see him putting a baseball on a trophy holder. They both look at it, and shrug, thinking it's just a baseball, and leave the room. But little do they know, the ball is very special. 

Here's the first chapter of Kingdom Hearts: The Sandlot. The heroes have arrived at the world of the Sandlot. And they meet Scotty Smalls and his family. And yeah, I know about Johnnie Smalls, Scotty's little brother from the Sandlot 2. I figured he was already born during the first film. Well, let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.