Chapter 7: Pool, Wendy Peffercorn

The next morning, the gang and heroes are at the Sandlot, waiting for Squints and Yeah-Yeah to come back with the new ball. And today is super hot. They're all drinking soda and water to cool themselves off. Just then, the two boys come back to the field, with Yeah-Yeah dragging Squints along. 

Yeah-Yeah: (Panting) I'm sweating like a pig. (To Squints) Let's go! Come on! 

They make it to the dugout, and Benny walks up to them.

Benny: Where you guys been? We've been waiting here forever already.

Yeah-Yeah: (Gives Benny the ball) Aw, Squints was perving a dish.

Squints: Shut up. I wasn't. 

Yeah-Yeah: Yeah, yeah, you were. Your tongue was hanging out of your head, and you was swooning. Oh, Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl. (Chuckles)

Squints: I said shut up! I've got a lot of things on my mind. (Walks to the dugout) 

The heroes all look at each other, with confused looks on their faces. Sora pants as he drinks his water. Ham drinks his soda. They both look at Benny. 

Ham: This pop isn't working, Benny, I'm baking like a toasted cheeser! It's so hot here! 

Sora: He's right. Look out here. It's too hot to play. 

Squints: It's 150 degrees out there. You can't play baseball. You have to call it for the day. 

Bertram: You gotta listen to him, Benny. 

Riku: Yeah, man.

Kai: No way I'm playing out here in the heat.

Benny: Vote then. Anybody who wants to be a "can't hack it" pantywaist who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand. 

The girls all hear that, and gasp in shock. Momo throws her glove at him. The gang all raise their hands. The heroes all look at each other, and slowly raise their hands too. Benny has a frowned, and annoyed look on his face as the gang all chatters in agreement. 

Benny: Fine, fine, fine! Be like that. So what are we gonna do?

Goofy: Maybe we can go to a place to cool off, and hang out. 

Sae: Yeah, but where?

Yeah-Yeah starts laughing. Squints and Bertram look at him, and they both know what he's thinking. The rest of the gang know what he's thinking too, except Scotty. The heroes look at him. 

Gang: Scam pool honeys! 

Later that day, the gang and heroes arrive at the swimming pools. They all went to separate pools. They all jump into the pools, swimming and having fun. 

Older Scotty narrating: Benny would've played ball all day, all night, rain, shine, tidal wave, whatever. Baseball was the only thing he cared about. But of all the things we ever did besides baseball, going to the pool was what he tolerated best. Even though none of us had ever seen a Playboy magazine, which we constantly lied about, we figured going to the pool was the next best thing to being there. Sora and his friends were never into that. They came along to have fun swimming. 

Sora and Kairi get out of the pool. They both run to the big slide. Kairi goes first, and Sora goes next a moment later. They both slide down while laughing. Then, they reach the bottom, and splash down into the water. Ruby gets out, and then she squeals as she makes a big jump.

Ruby: CANNONBALL!!! 

She lands in the water, making a big splash. The heroes are all having a great time. Kai picks up Momo, and tosses her behind him. She laughs as she looks at him. Roxas picks up Namine, and throws her up. She yelps, and splashes down into the water. 

Older Scotty narrating: It wasn't really the pool honeys like we said, because if any one of them had come up to any one of us, we'd have just peed our pants. We all went because--well, because Wendy Peffercorn was the lifeguard. One day, it became too much, for Michael "Squints" Palledorous. And he did the most desperate thing...any of us...had ever seen. 

The heroes continue having fun. Sora looks at his friends, and they're having a great time. Looks like coming to this world was a great idea to spend a vacation. Jaune dunks Ren down into the water while laughing. Nora jumps on him, and they both go down together. They all come back up, laughing. Jaune looks at his friends, and then, he gets a sad look. He starts thinking about someone, someone that he misses so much. Sora looks at him, and wonders what he's thinking about. He hears the gang shouting, but just assumes that they're just having fun. They have fun for two minutes, but then, Sora spots the gang at the deep end of their pool, shouting. Sora listens, and they're yelling Squints' name. 

Sora: Guys, something is wrong! 

Everyone looks, and see that Squints is on the ground, a female lifeguard is giving him mouth-to-mouth. The heroes all panic, and they swim out of the pool, and rush over to see what is wrong. Then, they all see Squints kissing the lifeguard. The heroes all stop, looking with strange and weird looks on their faces. The lifeguard breaks free, and yells at him. 

Yang: Uh, oh. Squints is now in deep crap. 

She picks him up, and carries him away with the gang all following them, all shouting. The heroes following after them. She takes him at the exit of the pool area, with people watching. She throws him on the grass. The gang all help him up. 

Lifeguard: And stay out!

The gang and heroes all run away. The man at the front door of the pool tosses them all towels to dry off. They take them, and run to the other side of the fence of the pool to get dressed. The heroes all look at Squints, who is smiling. 

Ham: Oh, hey, here's your glasses. (Gives him his glasses) Did you plan that?

Squints: (Puts on his glasses) Of course I did. I been planning it for years. 

Ham: (To Gang) You guys, he planned that! He knew what he was doing!

Sora: Wait. What happened?

Yeah-Yeah: Squints jumped off the diving board at the deep end, and he pretended he was drowning. 

Ham: Yeah, and he knew he was gonna kissed by Wendy Peffercorn!

Kairi: Wait. That was her?

Benny: Yep. That was her. 

The heroes all look at each other, and then, they all laugh. They're laughing because Squints planned a big one to get kissed by a female lifeguard. Kai looks at Momo, and she looks at him. They both smile, remembering that is also how they got together. The ocean brought them both together as lovers. The girls walk off behind some bushes to dry off, and get dressed. The boys dry, and get dressed with the gang. Toji, and Jaune look behind, and see Squints looking through the fence, and they see he's looking at Wendy Peffercorn. 

Older Scotty Narrating: Michael "Squints" Palledorous walked a little taller that day. We had to tip our hats to him. He was lucky she hadn't beat the crap out of him. We wouldn't have blamed her. What he'd done was sneaky, rotten and low...and cool. Not another one among us would've ever in a million years, even for a million dollars, had the guts to put the move on the lifeguard. He did. He had kissed a woman, and he had kissed her long and good. We all got banned from the pool forever that day. But every time we walked by after that, the lifeguard looked down from her tower, right over at Squints...and smiled. 

He continues looking at her. She sees him. She takes off her sunglasses, and continues looking at him. Then, she smiles at him, and waves at him. He smiles back, and waves back. He runs back to the gang and heroes, who saw the whole thing, and laugh and chatter. 

Squints: Shut up!

They all walk away. Kai and Momo look at each other, and smile. They both hold hands together, and Sora holds Kairi's. They all leave the pool area to head back to the Sandlot to play.

Here's the seventh chapter of Kingdom Hearts: The Sandlot. This part was the most funniest part of the movie. The heroes all go to the pool with the gang. And they've seen the weirdest thing they ever saw. Squints makes his first move on the lifeguard, and kissed her. That was so funny. The heroes are gonna remembering that for a while. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.