Chapter 10: The fair

Later that night, the gang and the heroes all go to the Fairground to celebrate their victory. People are on the rides, having a great time. The gang and heroes arrive, and look around. Ruby has Zwei with her in her arms.

Older Scotty narrating: We were all walking on air that night. It had been a solid victory. In fact, we beat the crap out of those guys. So we all went to celebrate, and we did the stupidest thing any of us had ever done. 

The heroes and gang all look around at the rides. 

Benny: Hey, guys, guys, guys, it's all on me tonight. 

Everyone shouts as they all say thanks to Benny. Benny pays for the tickets. Everyone takes their tickets, and went their separate ways to go and have fun. Scotty stays with the gang as Sora stays with his friends. Sora and his friends go on a roller coaster. They all sit down, and the ride goes. The heroes all laugh and smile at this. 

Yang: Yeah!

Sora: Yeah-hah! 

Jaune: Whoo-hoo!

Ruby: Yang, this is the best ride ever!

Kai: Wow! Yeah! Whoo!

Riku: Alright!

Toji: Yeah!

The roller coaster goes faster for the heroes. They are really having a great time at the fair. The roller coaster lasts for five minutes. And it ends as the coaster reaches the end. The heroes all get off it, and walk down. They go to where the gang are at. They see that they're at the Trabant. They walk over to where it's at. But as they do, something splashes on the ground, getting on a couple of women. They both scream in disgust. The heroes are disgust too, as they see it's puke. The ride ends, and everyone gets off it quickly. A young woman is running, screaming as she's covered in puke. Then, they see the gang walking down the steps, and their shirts are strained with puke too, meaning that they're the ones who puked. The heroes all groan in disgust as the gang all belch. Scotty is looks like he's really sick. 

Ham: (Belches) Oh, that feels better. 

Sora: (Groans) 

Momo: Ugh! Man, that's nasty!

Kai: Gross!

Weiss: Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!

The heroes all back away, but Ruby and Sora take Scotty. They tell Benny that they're gonna take Scotty back home. Benny agrees, that they all need to go back home. The heroes all go to take Scotty back home. As they walk with him, he told them what happened. They are not pleased of Scotty eating tobacco. He says that the gang all the pros eat it to get tons of energy. 

Toji: Scotty, no. That's bad for you. 

Blake: He's right. Your mom is gonna cut out your tongue if or when she finds out that you ate tobacco. 

Coco: And look at you. You're getting sick and pale. Come on, we need to get you home. 

Scotty: You're not gonna tell my mom and Bill, are you?

Sora: Scotty, it's not about getting trouble. You should have known better to eat that. 

Roxas: He's right. And no, we're not gonna tell her. But she will find out soon. 

They make it to his house, and they go inside to help him get some rest. And they decided to spend the night again at his house, to keep an eye on him. For tomorrow, a bigger day is gonna happen for all of them.

Here's the tenth chapter of Kingdom Hearts: The Sandlot. Sorry it's short again. The heroes joined the gang to go to the fair to celebrate their victory over the game. And no, I didn't want the heroes to eat the tobacco. But they did witness the gross thing they ever saw. And now they're helping Scotty to get him to feel better. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.