Im gone.

~Quan's pov

It feels like years I've been seeing darkness. It feels like I'm laying in bed or something. I try to get up and as I walk straight I see something red. I continue walking for what seems like forever and all that's on my mind is that girl that I was supposed to pick up. She probably wondering what happened to me. Oh well, im dead now. I think.

As I continue walking the red light gets bigger and I get hotter. Please don't tell me im in hell. As I approached the red light I found it wasn't a light, it was a place with a red sky, orange clouds and people bleeding. There's fire almost everywhere but when the people walk through it they don't seem in pain, they just bleed and keep on walking.

I think I'm in hell. I stopped a man walking. "Where am I?" "Hell." He said with a deep voice. "You new here?" He asked. "I guess." "Go to the big fire and look for satan. He's waiting." He said smiling evily with horns coming and his head. He continued walking. For some reason, I knew I was scared but I couldn't feel it. It was just...empty..just..an empty soul.

~Niylah pov

Im leaving California to go to Chicago. I wanna look for my mom. See if maybe she's alive. She wasn't the best mom but I think she was trying and she just got tired and gave up.

......

I just got out a cab to go to my hotel and put my stuff down. I signed in and went to my room. I put my stuff down and left the hotel. I went to my old house to see it looking better than I thought. The front yard was clean and the house itself was well kept. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. A tall brownskin man answered. "Who you?" He said like he never went to school before. "Im the daughter of Patricia, who are you?" I said with an attitude.

"Patricia don't live here no moe." "Huh?" "PATRICIA DO NOT LIVE HERE!" He said screaming and getting mad. He slammed the door in my face. Well I'm sorry if I can't understand what he was saying. I haven't been here in a while. I walked to the next door neighbors, we used to go here to stay when our mom went out and got high. I knocked the door. An old lady opened the door. "Mrs.Fernan?" I asked. "Niylah?" "Yea it's me." I said smiling. "Baby girl I missed you! How have you been? You look good."

"I've been okay. Rocky but okay. Have you seen my mom?" Her face turned from happy to sad. "She came here the other day asking me for $200. I told her no, she was itching the skin off her body, had marks on her arm and shvt. You know I don't do druggies!" She said getting ghetto. I started to chuckle and ignored how offended I felt. "Did she go anywhere else?" "I don't know. I just stay out her way. She rolls with dangerous people. Im not with it." "Well if you see her again call me." I gave her my number, hugged her and went back to the hotel.

So my moms alive. At least some wait is lifted off my shoulders knowing she's not dead. I want to help her. I gotta find her first though.

Seems like the hardest part...

To continued..
............
Im trying to update every weekend. It's not working out lmao. Bear with me. More is coming. Sorry for the short chapter.😕