Prayer works

~Niyah pov

It's been a few minutes since blue went into surgery. I was so antsy. I couldn't stay still. I had to get out of this hospital because I'm way to uncomfortable. "Honey can you get a nurse please?" "Mhm." It's time for me to get up out this hospital bed. I don't care how much my body hurts. "You need something honey?" "Yeah um can I get my discharge papers?" I ask pleadingly.
"I don't think that's the best idea, your not really in the best of sh-" "it's my rights I can leave. So get the damn discharge paper before I do it myself." She left the room to get the papers im guessing. I let honey help me put my clothes on. It was so uncomfortable. I couldn't even button my pants up because it would hurt to much.
"Honey do you have my phone?" "Oh no it's in the car. You want me to get it?" "Nah can I just use yours?" "Yea girl." She said chuckling.
She passed me her phone and I dialed quan's number.
"Hello?" "Uh. Hay. It's Niyah." "Where the ️fvck are you girl?!!" "I'm safe and so is chloè. I couldn't stay there and watch you lie to my face everyday. It was stressing me out to much. And then when I saw you with that girl... Everything was just to much. Which caused chloè to be born early." "Chloè's born?" He asked sounding hurt. "Yea." "So you just gonna take my baby from me?" "I'm not taking her from you. You can see her, just not now. I'm not ready to see you." "I'm sorry for chea-" "you don't have to apologize because I know when you were doing it you weren't even thinking of me or chloè. So save the bull shvt. But I need you to sign the birth certificate." "Actually I was thinking of you. The whole time doing it. You went without talking to me for so long I just got tired and I felt lost. But yea I'll come sign em. Where at?" "California." "You took my baby all the way out there?!!" "I said I'm here right? Just come to Compton hospital and honey will have the stuff for you to sign." "I can't see you?" "I'm not emotionally or physically ready to see you. Bye"
I hung up the phone before he could even say anything. I felt my eyes burning. I tried so hard to hold in the tears but I could only bare so long. I've been holding in my tears since I found out I was pregnant with chloè. That's a long time. Way to long.
Well at least the call went well right? "Niyah you okay?" "Noo." I say crying. She came over to me hugging me and rubbing my back telling me it will be okay.
"Here's your discharge papers." Honey let me go so I could sign the papers and I did just that. I left the hospital and went to get some food. I was sooo hungry! I got some burgers and I went back to the hospital into the waiting room. I started praying that chloè would be okay. I haven't prayed in a while but I'm in need of it.

@@@3 hours later@@@

"Okay. Well the surgery went well. She just has a few cuts from where we had to get the fat from and inject it. So we will be giving you medicine to help with the pain and healing process." "Thank you so much!" "Just doing my job." "When can she come home?" "In a week or two. Depending on how she reacts to the medicine given to make her heal." "Okay thanks again." "No problem."
"Hay babe we should come back tomorrow. You look like you need rest." "Okay let's go."

@@@the house@@@

"Wow this is beautiful." "It's okay I guess." "Girl stop your ️shvt." I said chuckling. "Follow me to your room." I walked down the hall to the second room and she opened the door. "Wow." Was all I could get out. She had all my favorite colors in one room and it actually looked nice. The walls were all read with turquoise and black designs and my name was big in black glitter. "Like?" "How about love?! Who did this?" "My boyfriend." "Your what?!! Girl! How come you ain't tell me you had a little boo?" "I didn't want to draw attention to my self with all your going through now." "I understand. But come tell me now boo." "Okay come sit." We sat on the bed that had turquoise and black silk sheets. It was moments like these that had made me trust honey again.

///3 hours later\\\

"...yea so he took me to the movies and we didn't li- *phone rings*
Me- hello?
Quan-im out the airport.
Me- want us to come get you?
Quan- not you, honey.
Me- why?
Quan- you had a baby what like not even 4 days ago?
Me- you right. Well she's on her way.
Quan- Ight thanks ma.

"Honey can you do me a b-" "already on it." "Thanks."

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Part two coming later tommorow..I'm so tired