All normal to me

~Niyah's pov

I woke up to being kicked in the face multiple times by tiny feet. I sat up and looked next to me to see Chloè smiling and laughing. "Why you always bullying me?" I said sighing. She crawled into my lap and I picked her up then looked for Michael. I saw suitcases in the living room and I walked in the kitchen worried.

"What's going on?" "I got a tour and im leaving tonight." I sighed. "Where am I gonna go?" "Home." He said shrugging his shoulders. I felt my face get hot. Why he gotta be so grimey? I brushed my teeth, took a bath with Chloè and brushed our hair. I put on a long grey dress and a black jeans jacket with black Michael Kors sandals. I got Chloè dressed in a grey onesie, white Michael Kors flats and a white bucket hat. Then I got April dressed in all black.

I packed our stuff up and bought 3 tickets for New York. Im so hurt on what Michael said to me. Im trying not to think of it. Im just really tired of this bullshvt to the point where I don't know what to do anymore. Why does everybody choose to give up on me? I don't give up on people, and if I do, I always come back.

|||||||||

I took a cab from the airport back to my house. It was so expensive like what the ️fvck. I walked up to the door and knocked. Nobody answered so I kept answering. I got the key from on top of the crease in the door and opened the door to see it the way I left it. I rolled my eyes and went inside. Chloè was asleep so I put her in her crib.

I went in my room and smelt like old sex. It smelt so bad. I started coughing and walked out the room. I sat in the living room and called nicole.

"Hello?" She said sounding sad. "What's wrong best friend?" "Im stressed and you can't even help, your so far away." She said sighing. "Im back home girly, come over asap." "Okay im leaving now." I hang up the phone. I wonder what's wrong.

I ordered dominos so we can eat. I got buffalo wings, pizza, pasta and cinnamon sticks. By the time the food came, nicole was just walking in. She had bags under her eyes, she didn't have braces and she was wearing sweats. I knew something was wrong. I got up and hugged her.

"What's wrong bae?" "Shalisa wants a baby and I think she's leaving me because of it." "What?!" I asked shocked. "She's just so spoiled. She doesn't understand no." "She's not even financially stable." "That's what I told her! Neither of us are financially stable but she just doesn't understand." "Girl you know I gotchu so shutup." I said laughing and she smiled. "I see you have another daughter though." She said. "Yea. Long story, you'll meet her later."

We ate dominos and watched sons of anarchy on Netflix until Chloè woke up. She was crying up a storm and when I got in her room she was sitting down looking in front of her and reaching her arms out like she wanted to get picked up by someone. I got scared and ran to her and picked her up.

She started hitting me in my face and scratching me. "Chloè! Stop that ️shvt!" I never cursed at her before but I really didn't need her to be messing my face up. She started pouting, her cheeks started shaking and tears started poring in her eyes. She started screaming and crying. I went in the living room and rocked her until she fell asleep.

I don't know what I'm going to do with her man. I put her in her crib and went back with Nicole. "She's gonna be a problem." Nicole said. I sighed. "I knowwww." I said sighing again. "Im so tired man. I need to go out or something. I haven't went out in a while." "Let's go to the club!" I said getting happy. "I'll tell shalisa to come and watch Chloè and April." She said smiling.

I jumped up and ran to my closet, I had the perfect outfit for tonight. I got black red bottom heels, a black body con leather dress and a few gold bracelets. I'll just wand my hair. I got in the shower careful to turn on the water so I won't wake Chloè up. As soon as the water was on fully, I heard crying. "Nicole will get her." I said to myself quietly.

I took a 10 minute shower, got out, lotioned myself and put my clothes on then deodorant. I quickly did my hair and grabbed my phone. I went into Chloè's room to see her not in her crib. I went to the kitchen to see her hovering over Nicki. I started giggling. "You guys play a lot. Did you call shalisa?" I asked. "...." "I know you here me." I said catching an attitude.

I picked Chloè up to see Nicole looking like a statue. Her lips were turning a purple ish color and her neck was bruised. I dropped down on my knees and hovered over her just like Chloè. A tear fell out my eye. I got up and put on gloves then I examined her neck. It looked like somebody choked her.

Tears began to fall out my eyes but I quickly wiped them before Chloè could see. I looked around the house to see if they slipped up and left anything when I found a note by the door. It read: 2 down 7 more to go.

I ran to Chloè and picked her up then I woke april up. I speed walked to my room and grabbed a duffle bag. I packed 3 pairs of shoes, all my under wear and bras and 5 shirts and 5 pants. I grabbed my gun and all my money including Quan's. I grabbed a duffle bag for Chloè and packed 5 shoes, 10 onesies and 5 pants. Then I grabbed her diaper bag and put as much pampers in there as I can with 3 bottles, 1 pacifier, 2 toys and her formula. I didn't unpack April's things yet.

I got her dressed in jeans and a shirt with her jacket and I put on the same for me and April. I grabbed our stuff and went to the kitchen. "I love you Nicki, I'll keep shalisa safe for you."

I walked to my old car, put the stuff in the trunk and put Chloè in her car seat then buckled April in. This dumb ass still had the car keys on top of the car. I got in and drove to Shalisa's.

/\/\/\

When I got there I double parked, grabbed Chloè and April and speed walked to the door. I knocked frantically. She opened the door a few seconds later. "I was just coming to you guys." She said smiling happily. I definitely can't tell her about nicki right now. I pushed past her and gave her Chloè and dropped April. I ran around the house looking for her room. After I found it, I packed 3 pairs of shoes a few sweaters and jeans with under wear and bras. I couldn't find the rest of her stuff.

"Why you packing my stuff?" She asked looking at me weird. "It's a surprise from nicki." I said smiling as much as I can. "Okay well at least make me pack my own stuff." "No we're late, let's go."

She put her jacket on and grabbed her phone. I put her stuff in the trunk and we got in the car.

I don't even know where I'm going. I think I should go back to the trap. I might regret this. But whatever.

----

I got to Chicago and was driving to the trap. It looked so different, everybody was in their house. Before it used to be people on their steps and walking around. Not anymore I guess. I finally reached the trap and it looked like they was having a meeting because a lot of cars were here. "Where are we?" Shalisa asked. "I'll be back." I popped the trunk and grabbed my gun. I put it in my waist and pulled my sweater down.

I walked to the door and nervously opened it. Something is wrong. There's no security out here. I went inside to see a whole bunch of men. I cleared my throat. They all pulled their guns out. "So that's how yall treat family?" I said laughing. "Who the hell are you?!" A light skinned man asked. "Who's asking?" "The leader of this gang." He said pointing his gun to my head.

I start laughing. "Nigga stop playing with me, where's tg?" "He's dead. Now tell me who the ️fvck you are!" "Im Niyah. Im in this gang. I've just been out of town. Where's Tyga? Shouldn't he be here?" "You don't know what happened here do you?" "I guess not." They all lowered their guns. "We heard that a gang was out for our head, we were in war so tg decided that if he died I would be leader. He died and I allowed tyga to leave safely." "I need details." "This will take a while." "Start."