Thank you

~Niyahs pov

I been home for like 2 hours now. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore but I don't want it to so im juSt going to relax for the d- "I'm homeeee!" I heard quan shout. Finally.

"I'm where you left me!" "Hay. you hungry?" I just stared at everything in his hand. From chloè down to all the bags from carters. "W-w-why'd you do all that?" "Oh shopping? Well you know I love shopping. And after all this is my daughter." "Thanks, but you really didn't have to." "Yea, I kinda did. But um, you can pack out her clothes or whatever and I'm taking her to go buy some food." "She's sleeping quanny." "So what?" "Okay you can go I guess." "Oh you thought I needed your permission?" He laughed. "Bye baby." He kissed my forehead and walked out the door.

Looks like he really was serious about all this family stuff.

~quan's pov

I drove to Walgreens to get some baby food and some baby bottles when chloè started crying. "Ah shv- shiznit." I scream-whispered. Her crying is way to high pitched for a baby. "Chloè baby please stop crying." I kept repeating.

I turned on the radio when August alsina kissing on my tattoos came on. I started singing it to her and her high pitched cries became soft little whimpers. Yea I can sing, but I just don't want to be one of them upcoming celebrities. And I definitely can't be one when I have a family.

I reached Walgreens and I parked the car. I took blue out her car seat and held her in my arms. I walked in the store and started looking for formulas and bottles and whatever else a baby needs. I walked into the aisle where the baby bottles were and I saw a bad ass bvtch.

I instantly walked out of the aisle and looked for baby formula. I got some and walked back into the previous aisle hoping the girl would be gone but she wasn't.

I just ignored her and grabbed four baby bottles and a pacifier. "Hay." "Hi." I said dryly. "Sorry did I do something?" "Nah but there is something you shouldn't be doing. And that's talking to me." "Why can't I talk to you?" "Because as you can see I have a new born baby. And babies just don't come from the sky, I got a girl to." "Oh I see."

I walked out of the aisle and went to the cashier with the girl following behind me. I rolled my eyes and put all the stuff down. "That will be $10.67 sir." I handed her a $20 bill and she gave me my change back.

I walked out the store and into my car. Time to go home. I'm so tired.

....

I reached home to hear noise coming from the kitchen. I walked in to see honey, Niyah and some other people. "Oh there goes the best dad in the world." She said coming over to me to grab the bags. "Can you make her bottle please?" "Yea sure and her clothes are in her room."

I walked out the kitchen and down the hall trying to find her room. When I finally found it, I walked in in awe. It was really nice and it even had its own bathroom. I got her towel, soap and washcloth and headed into her bathroom.

Since she didn't have a baby tub I just washed her in the sink. When I was washing her hair, it turned so curly! Her hair is amazing. I got her towel and wrapped it around her. I went into her room and grabbed her medicine and lotion. After applying those, I put on her pampers.

I went over to her draws and grabbed a white and pink onesie and a white hat. I put on her onesie and brushed her hair and put her hat on. I then grabbed a pink bib and went downstairs.

"Awwwe look at my baby!" "Did I do good?" "You did awesome!" "Thanks. Well you should feed her now. She should be hungry." "Okay." "Well I'm tired. I should head out now." "Where you going?" "I got a hotel." "No stay here!" "Why?" "Because we want you to." She says hugging blue. "Okay. Just because blue wants me to."

I kissed blues cheeks and Niyah's forehead then went in Niyah's room to sleep.