My pookie

~Niyah pov

I texted leeanna and Niylah yesterday about going to the spa and they're on their way over here now so we can all go together. I did my hygiene and put on a turquoise skater skirt, white shirt with peach on it and peach sandals. I heard the doorbell and I ran downstairs to get the door. I opened the door. "People sleep! The doorbell is very loud." "Hi to you too." Leeanna said. "Sorry. Hay Niylah ." "Hay." She said softly. Something's wrong. I'll find out later.

I brushed my hair into a neat ponytail and we left.

--at the spa--

We signed in and payed then went to the changing room and changed into the robes they gave us. "Where you guys wanna go first?" I asked. "Feet rub." They said in unison. I smiled. We walked to the big open space where they had a mud bath, hot rock massages and feet rubs. We sat in the 3 empty chairs but we weren't sitting together. I was sitting next to a little girl , leeanna was sitting next to and old lady and Niylah was sitting next to some lady.

The lady came to my chair and started the water. The little girl next to me was gigling while the lady rubbed her feet and I smiled. That laugh is so familiar. She looked up at me. "Hi mommy." She said softly smiling. I looked at her confused. She hugged me and said "I missed you so much!" I removed her arms off of me. "Im not your mom sweetheart." I said smiling softly.

"Abigail leave the lady alone." "My names not Abigail! It's april! I don't want to tell you again!" I looked at her shocked and a tear rolled down my eyes. "Sorry she suffered extreme head injury a while ago." The lady said. "April is that you?" I said trying to hold in my tears but they seemed to release anyway. She started crying to. "Don't cry mommy." She said hugging me and crying. April used to do the same thing.

"What happened to her?" I asked the lady. "She got shot in her head and stomach. Doctors don't know how she survived but her face deformed a little." "Did she say anything in the hospital about what happened?" I asked. "Not really. She couldn't talk for a while but when she started to talk again all she kept saying was they hurt my mommy and me." She said shaking her head. "So who are you? And why do you have my child?" "I adopted her. Im her mom."

"No, I'm her mom but where did you get her from? Who gave her to you?" "Your asking a lot of questions." She got up. "Come on Abigail time to go home." She said grabbing her hand. "Noooo! Leave me! Mommyyy!" April said screaming. "Let her go!" I said getting mad. I got up and pushed the lady off april. I picked april up and put her back in the seat.

"Ladies we need you to leave." The manager said. "What I do?" "Your disrupting the other customers." She said calmly. "I'll see you guys tomorrow I guess." I said to leeanna and Niylah. "And you gotta put us on too!" Leeanna said. "I got chall."

I picked April up and went to my locker to get my clothes. Damn what is she gonna wear? "April do you know where your clothes are?" She shook her head and walked to a locker. Went to the locker, pulled a bobby pin out my hair and picked the lock. I put her clothes on and walked outside.

I called a cab then we went home.

"Mike!" I screamed. "In the kitchen!" We walked in the kitchen and stopped at the door. "Who's this?" "Our baby." He looked confused. "April." I said. He walked to her and picked her up. "Where you been baby girl ?" She hugged his neck and he hugged back with tears falling out his eyes.

Our pookie is back.

My baby is finally back..