Almost that time pt.2

~Niyah pov

"This is Angela." "Hay." "Washpopin." "Blood?" "My boyfriend." "This is leeanna." "Hay, oh my gosh your so pretty, can I do your hair? It's so longgg!" I started laughing, "thanks and uh sure." She started cheesing real hard and clapped. "This is Niylah." "Really? I have a sister named Niylah." "Really? My name is common though." "Yea that's true."

"Okay so, you wanted leeanna to do your hair right?" "Uh, yea." "Okay well come sit here." I sat in the chair and leeanna came behind me. "You wanna wash your hair or just start like this?" "Um, I'll wash it." "Okay come over here."

I got up and went to the sink. I sat in the chair and leaned back. She put a towel on my neck and turned on the water. She combed my hair so the water could get throught it. She started to put the e'tae products in my hair.
//a few minutes later\\

She finished washing my hair and I got up and walked over to the chair to sit. She pulled out the blow dryer and started blow drying my hair. When she was finished, she started parting my hair into the sections.

"So, tell me about your self." "Uh, I'm Cuban and black, I love red and I have a daughter." "Aww what's her name?" "Chloè." "Awww oh my gawshh!" I started laughing. "No boyfriend?" "Uh, it's complicated." "Tell meeee." "You like gossip don't you girl?" I said chuckling. "Nah. But come on tell me." "Okay well chloè's dad, quan, and I were dating while I was pregnant and he was cheating. I got tired of it so I came here to get away from him. I ended up having chloè early so now he's back in my life trying to fix everything." "Girl, do not take that sucka back." "I mean yea he did mess up, but at the end of the day I was in love with him and I can't lie he's acting even better than enforce all the cheating." "See u said 'was' in love, as in pastense. You don't love him anymore girl." "No I do love him, I just don't know if I'm in love with him." "I get it, I get it. Niylah used to be like that with macie." "Why you out here telling our business?" Niylah said screaming. "Girl do not scream at me and Niyahs going to be our future friend." I started laughing. "As I was saying, macie and Niylah don't really have problems like that anymore." "Oh okay. They cute thou-
*door swings open*
"Where Angela at?!" A man says screaming "get the ️fvck out my store Marcus!" Macie said. "I'm right here Marcus." "Why you ignoring my calls?" "My phone is dead." "Don't lie to me bvtch." He said screaming.

He walked up to her and took a handful of her hair. "Come on hoe!" "Uh uh let go of her! What the fvck." I said "shut the fvck up bvtch!" He said pushing me.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called quan.

Him- hay bab-
Me- can you come down to then air salon?! Some nigga just put his fvcking hands on me!
Him- im on my way.

I hung up the phone and saw Marcus trying to take Angela out the store but she wouldn't go. After about 2 minutes I heard quan's loud voice screaming my name. "Baby!" "This him?" I shook my head yes. "Aye yo was good my nigga?" "Aye yo mind ya business Ight blood?" Quan started chuckling. "You touch my girl dog?" "Yea is there going to be a fvcking problem?" He pulled out his gun aiming it at quan. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at Marcus. Quan started laughing again and pulled out his gun. "Yea it's a fvcking problem bvtch nugga. Only a bvtch put his hands on a woman. Bvtch ass." *bbll(that bird call thing Lml)* next thing you know I heard guns being fired and saw Marcus getting shot up. Blood coming out his mouth and chest. I quickly grabbed Angela.

I don't care if I knew her or not, I wasn't just going to watch her get abused like that. And I definitely wasn't going to be abused either shvt. The gunfire stopped and quan had blood all over him. He shot Marcus one time in the forehead. "Bvtch." He said. I walked up to him and looked him in his eyes.

His eyes were black. He continued to stare into my eyes. A few seconds later his eyes turned back light brown. He hugged me. "You okay?" "Yea. We gotta clean this up." "Somebody's on their way already." "Okay. I gotta finish my hair though." "Okay make sure-" "yea I know. I got it." "Okay. Bye. Love you." "Love you too."