Moving day

~Niyah pov

I woke up to quan on the phone. I looked at the clock to see it was 4:31 in the morning. I layed down and listened in on his conversation. "Yea we should be there by tomorrow...how does it look?....oh Niyah won't like that...yea your right, I actually plan on moving out of there in like a month...yea...oh and did you remember I have a daughter?...okay. Well I'll call when we're leaving...okay bye."

He got up and grabbed some suite cases and duffle bags out the closet. "Baby." "Wassup baby girl." "Let me help." "Nah just pack chloè's stuff and go to the store to get some snacks cause we driving." "Alright."

I got up and brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got out and put on high waisted leggings with ripped up black jeans and a blue cropped sweater with my gammas. I went in chloè's room and grabbed a duffle bag. I put her blankets, clothes and shoes in it. Everything couldn't fit so I got another duffle bag and put the rest of her stuff in it except all her food and bottles and stuff. I packed her diaper bag with the usuals and then gave it to quan.

"I'm going to the store. What you want?" "2 Arizonas and 2 waters. Beef jerky. Uhhh and w.e else u getting." "Ok. I'll be back soon." He nodded his head and continued to pack.

I grabbed the car keys and went to 7/11. I walked in the store and it was nobody in there except the staff. They were bumping to post to be and laughing. I walked to where the Arizonas were and got 5 and 3 bottles of water. I got 5 beef jerkys, 2 hot Cheetos and 2 bags of skittles. I went up to the counter.

"Can I get 20 buffalo wings and 2 pizzas." She went to the thing where the food is kept and took the food out. "Your total is $23.52." I gave her the money and got my change. I picked up the bags and put them in the passenger side of the car. I got in the drivers seat and drove home.

"Babe!" "Im in the kitchen." I walked into the kitchen to see him feeding chloè. "I got the stuff." "Ok. The bags are packed I just gotta put them in the car." "Let me put chloè's car seat in first." He nodded his head and I got her car seat. I went to the car and installed it.

I walked back to the house to see chloè laying on the couch sleep by herself. I rolled my eyes at how dumb quan can be. I licked her up and got paper and pen.

-Niyah

I really can't believe your pregnant and your not keeping the baby. I think your not keeping it because of me but don't do that. You've always wanted a kid. But just because I'm telling you this doesn't mean I'm not mad at you. I'm extremely mad. But I'm trying not to care. But anyway, I promised you I'll leave so here I go. I hope you keep the baby.

-honey

I left the note on the kitchen counter and walked to my room. I got my gun from out the closet and put it on safety. I sighed and left the house. I put chloè in her car seat and got in the passenger seat and held the food in my lap. Quan got in the car and looked at me. "You ready?" I nodded my head yes and kissed his lips. I pulled back and he started driving.

I texted leeanna:

Me- im omw to New York 😪 im going to miss you.
Lee- im gonna miss youuuu!😔 why did you have to go?! I thought we were gonna be bestfriends.😿
Me- we still can be. I was hoping you'd come down to New York once a month or more.
Lee- yea, I can do that😩 but just know it's not gonna be the same like now😓
Me- I know, it'll be better😘 I'll text you in the afternoon though love❤️
Lee- okay byeee☺️😘

I turned off my phone and looked at the road. I can't believe we're leaving. We literally just got here like a month ago. I guess this is what we'll be going through since quan is an upcoming star and all.