Our life

~Michael's pov

Im happy that my baby girl is back but this is all to much. I have to work, take care of a baby, a grown person and a toddler. My work load is already heavy enough. I think I need to talk to Niyah about her going back to New York until I don't have such a heavy work load. It's time for me to go to work anyway.

~Nicole's pov

These days been really tough for me. I got fired from my job because of misconduct, my Bestfriend is in Cali and shalisa keeps pressuring me for a baby. Im way to young for a baby and im definitely not financially stable for one either. Shalisa just doesn't understand what no means. She thinks being Instagram famous helps the problem too.

She doesn't even have a job so I would love to know how she's gonna take care of this baby. "Babe I found some sperm downers or if you don't want that we can adopt a baby from Ethiopia!" She said skipping into the room and falling on the bed. I put my head in my palms and sighed. "I don't know how much times im gonna tell you I don't want a baby right now!!" I said getting mad.

"Well I want to be a mother. A fierce mom like my hair. It's red and fierce." She said making a sad baby face. I rolled my eyes. "You can be a fierce mom when we're both financially stable for a child." "Im ready now!" She said screaming like a kid. "Your a grown up how about you act like it and stop acting like a spoiled brat. Im not ready for a baby so we're not getting one. End of conversation. Dip." I said mad. I got up and went in the bathroom.

~Shalisa's pov

I can't believe she just talked to me like that. Time to go to the hair salon. I went to the hair salon to dye my hair purple. No more red for me I guess. Purple is the new me. Calm and collective. I think this new me should be single too. Start over. Maybe a new state too. I just gotta get the money to do the move. Atlanta sounds great.

~Leeanna pov

Right now im home thinking about all the stuff that happened this year. Niylah is suffering on the inside and I don't know how to help her. She's literally dying on the inside. She went through so much and it seems like she feels a little better since she found her sister. She only smiles when they talk. But Niyah won't let her in. She won't talk to her. I don't know what it is but they need to talk.

Niyah needs to know what Niylah went through while she was away. When I heard it I tore up. My heart ached for her. My heart hurts just thinking about it. They both need help.

~Quan's pov

Right now im about to pick up this little thot so she could su *gco by phone* "hello?" "Come to the trap." "What?! I haven't been to the trap in-" *phone hangs up* I guess duty calls. I drove to the trap and as soon as I got out the car my friend natty was standing infront of me. "You ️fvck with a girl in a different gang? That we got beef with?" "Well not really cause she left me." "So you did before?" "Yes." "I'll be right back."

He walked into the trap and as soon as the door shut bullets flew from everywhere all pointing at me. I dropped to the floor seeing all darkness.

I knew I wouldn't see the light..

🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮
Ik this was a really short chapter but it's only because my chapter got deleted😐so sorry. More coming soon.