Home sweet home

~Niyah's pov

I woke up at 8:34 a.m and I felt so happy. I don't know why but I just did. I got out of bed and did my normal hygiene. When I got out the shower I put on a red and grey crop top with white shorts and my red and grey 13s. I flat ironed my hair and went downstairs to see quan.

"What chu doing here?" "I can't be here?" "You look sick." "I had a long night." "What chu did." "I got drunk and I went boxing and I'm just tired." "You sure that's all you did?" "I promise."

I walked into the kitchen shaking my head. I grabbed an apple and the keys to honey's car. As I was walking to the door I fell on the floor in so much pain.

"Niyah! What's wrong?!" I couldn't even respond to him, I just started crying. I forgot I just had a baby. I shouldn't be moving around so much. I didn't even take my pills either.

"M-m-my pills." I said while crying. "Where they at?" "In t-the draw n-n-next to the bed." "I'll be back."

He ran in my room and in about 30 seconds he came back with my pills and a bottle of water. I guess the pills wore off. He put the pill in my mouth and put the water bottle to my head. He picked me up bridal style and put me on the couch.

"You not going no where today." "I have to go see if blue can come home." "I'll do that. Just relax I'll be back in an hour or two." "You not about to drive a car with my baby in it while you have a hangover! ️fvck you thought this was?!" "I drove over here fine." "I don't give a fvck." "Okay bye." "Where you going?" I asked but he slammed the door and walked out.

~Michael's pov

So after about a month of everything happening with the whole honey incident, I moved to California and none of us spoke again. I did kind of feel guilty because of what I said and did. But I'm over the whole situation. At the end of the day, Niylah was playing me so I really don't care.

But anyway, I'm actually an upcoming artist. I don't know how but a label saw my performance at the club and called me down to Cali. I rapped them some of my songs and they signed me.

But my career isn't the only thing doing good right now. Actually, I have a girlfriend. A good one too. I should be going to the hospital to see her soon. She got into an accident a few days ago but she's okay though.

Well off I go.

~quan's pov

I reached the hospital and was about to go to the desk when I saw tyga. The one who's in the gang my gang got beef with. This wasn't the place nor the time. I waited a few seconds till he was finished and I walked up to the desk.

"Chloè Hall." "That's a baby right?" "Yea. My daughter." "5th floor and just ask a doctor where all the babies are." "Um okay."

I walked in the elevator and it carried me to the 5th floor. I didn't even bother asking a doctor where the room was, I just walked around trying to sweat off my nerves. I found the room and a nurse was in there. I knocked on the window.

She walked to me and came out the room. "Good morning how can I help you today?" "I uh came to see my daughter." "She a new born?" "Yea, just a few days old." "What's her name?" "Chloè Hall." "Oh! Our miracle baby. She's over here, follow me."

I followed her into the room nervous as hell. She stopped at a "warmer" they called it but to me it just looks like a box. But anyway, I just stared at her for a few minutes while she stared right back into my eyes. I picked her up and she started wiggling and whining. Probably from the pain of her surgery. This little girl is a real fighter. Just like her parents.

We just stared at each other until I said "I love you blue."
When I said that she started smiling and moving her hands. "You can take her home you know. She's stable and she's reacting really well from the medicine we gave her." "I would love to but I didn't carry her car seat. I didn't think she would be coming home today." "It's okay I can give you a baby carrier. You can carry her on your chest." "Uh, okay."

She went into another room and gave me the baby carrier. She strapped it on me and I put blue in it. She also gave me some plastic bottles and a hat to put on her head. I don't really think she needs a hat with all that hair on her head but okay. Whatever's best.

After I got everything together I thanked the nurse and went to the front desk for the release papers. I signed her out and went to my car. It's gonna be so hard driving with a baby on my chest. But one step at a time. I adjusted my mirrors for the first time since I got this car and I actually out on my seatbelt. I drove to baby's 'R' us and I got a pretty car seat.

It was pink with black polka dots and it had a 'b' on it. I thought it would stand for blue but I'll just get "cbh" inscribed on it. After I bought the car seat I went back to my car and strapped her in it. Next I went to the mall.

I actually searched up a lot of baby stores since I like shopping so much. I went into carters and bought a bunch of onesies. Then I went to kids footlocker and got her some jordans, Adidas and nikes to match the stuff I got her at carters.

I like being a dad. Everything's going to be good from here on out. I promise. Just for my family.