5 months later..

~ Niyah's pov

It's finally hot outside! I was really tired of winter. As you can see, im still in New York. Me and Quan are still together. Everything is the same except Chloè's getting real big. She can sit up now, and she can crawl a little. Not too far though. Her little fat legs can't take her no where.

But she's so bad! You can't eat anything around her! She's always throwing her food on the floor and shvt. She's a real piece of work. Quan doesn't even help anymore. It's like I'm a single parent. Well Michael helps when he comes down here. He's still trying to grab me up. I want to be with him but I'm doing this all for Chloè.

Sometimes I feel dumb because when me and Chloè are in the living room and she's on the floor playing, he would walk in the door and she would crawl as fast as she can back to me. Like she's scared of him. When Michael's around she doesn't even want to be around me. But there bond is really cute. That's the only time she doesn't throw her food on the ground.

"Ahhh ahh ah ahhh." Chloè said making baby noises while eating her Applesauce in a bowl. "Chloè." I said to her. Her head spun to me. I laughed and she threw the whole bowl of applesauce at me. I started fake crying and she started laughing. This little girl is so evil! I think she gets it from her dad. I clean up the Applesauce and pick her up.

She started pulling on my hair. I swear she has a problem. "Chloè!" I said calling her. She held on to my hair and looked at me. "Do you wanna fight?" I said getting in her face. She started laughing and pushed my face away. She's gonna be a bad ass little girl I swear.

I walked into her nursery and wiped her hands and face. I put her in her play pen and made sure there were no small objects because I'm about to sleep.

--1 hour and some minutes later--

I woke up to the sound of a man talking. It was Michael. I started smiling. "When your older and you really love somebody you'll never want to let them go. You'll just want to fight for them. But your not allowed to have a boyfriend so don't even think about falling in love." He said.

As he kept talking, Chloè just kept looking at him like she understood everything word he was saying. "She likes to hear you talk." I said smiling. They both snapped their heads toward me. He started smiling. "You left my baby awake by herself. She was scared you know. She called me on the phone." I started laughing.

"She doesn't even like you." I said getting up to get Chloè. He pushed me back down. "Ah! Ahh ah ahhhmm mm." Chloè said. We started laughing. "She says don't touch her momma." "Mhm." He said playfully rolling his eyes. He pulled me out the chair and sat down then pulled me back on his lap. "I love you, you know that right?" "We'll see. You hungry?" "Yea. I want grilled cheese." "Kay."

As I got up he slapped my butt. I smiled and walked to the kitchen. As I was going in the fridge I heard keys jiggle in the door. I ran to Chloè's room. "Quan's here!" "He can't do nothing to me." "Yall are in different gangs!" "Im not in a ga-"

"Yoo bvtch!" Quan said sounding drunk. "He talking to you?" Michael asked. "Hide." I whispered. I walked out the room and shut the door quietly. I ran in the room and grabbed my gun and put it in my waist. I walked in the living room. "You ain't here me calling you hoe?" "You talking to me?" "Yes bvtch! I am." "No you're not." I said calmly. "Look bvtch some of my friends are co-" *knock knock* "here they are."

He got up and opened the door. "Wassup! Bro!" "Wassup. Ayee tremaine!!" "Wassup dog!" They all walked in the living room. I know who they are, chris brown and trey songz. But I don't give a shvt. If they're friends of his, we can't be friends. They sit on the couch and I get up heading for Chloè's room.

"Where the ️fvck you going?" "Away from you." "Sit Ya ass down." "No! What the fvck!" He gets up. "What chu gon do hit me?! I dare you." I say whipping my gun out.

"Woah! Okay chill baby girl." Chris says. Walking up to me trying to take my gun. "Don't touch me." I put my gun down and start to walk away. "I said sit down." Quan said "what do you want?!" I said getting agrivated. "I just want you to sit!" He said. I sat as far away from them on the couch as possible.

"Happy?" I asked mean mugging him. "Yea. Stay there." I sat there with an attitude. "So who got the weed?" Chris asked. "Uhhh. Sir, your not smoking ️shvt with my daughter in here!" "Oh im sorry." I got up and rolled my eyes while walking to Chloè's room. I opened the door and saw Chloè playing with Michael's hair.

"Pack a bag for her. I won't be here for a while." "Where we going?" "Cali." "We're going going back back to Cali Cali." He said singing biggie smalls back to Cali.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room to mine. I got 2 suitcases and a duffle bag. In the duffle bag I put all my hair products, in one suite case I put all the shoes that can fit in there and in the other suite case I put clothes. I grabbed my charger and headphones and walked out the room to Chloè's room.

"I can't find her timbs." "I'll buy another one let's go." "He grabbed her stuff and her while I grabbed my stuff and walked to the door. "What the fvck?! Why the fvck is he here and where the fvck you going?" Quan said screaming. "Wassup bro?!" Michael said dapping chris up.

"Can we go?" I said getting mad. He walked to the door and I opened it and we left. "Let me get her car seat." He took her stuff to the car and then he took my stuff while I went to my old car and got Chloè's car seat. I closed the doors and put the keys on the hood of the car. I don't want anything he gave me apart from Chloè.

-California-

We're finally in Cali and im agrivated. The whole plane ride Chloè was making a mess, wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat and just kept crying. I was really gonna slap her but to keep myself from doing it, I just picked her up and locked her in the little room they had. It was nothing in there so she was good. Im just really tired of faking all these smiles. And it's not even all because of Chloè. My life just took a turn down the wrong path, and I don't know how to pick it back up.

But I know what I did to Chloè was a bad thing to do but she was really over exaggerating, crying for no fvcking reason. But we drove to Michael's house and it was bigger than I thought it would be. I liked it though. "I didn't really plan on having a baby here so I don't have a crib but I can order one now and it'll come tomorrow." "It's okay, I'll order it. But for now she can sleep with you. She's agrivating my soul today. Acting up for no reason." "Your a bad parent." "Im not im just tired. I need a break."

"Go down to the spa with your friends. Don't they live down here?" "Yeah I'll call them. But who's gonna watch Chloè?" "I'll watch her." "I can't put all my burden on you." "She's not a burden, she's your kid." He walked away from me and I followed him. "Are you gonna show me to my room?"

"You sleeping with me what chu mean?" "Where's your room?" "Just go upstairs and when you get to the top of the stairs go straight all the way and you'll see a big gold door in your face." "Thanks smarty pants." I said playfully rolling my eyes. I grabbed Chloè and followed his directions.

To be honest I was really tired of walking. Big ass house. I walked to the door and opened it. It was spotless in here. Real nice though. And a big ass bed! I put Chloè down and grabbed pillows to put it around her to keep her from falling off the bed. He had them long heavy pillows with silk cases.

I think I might like life here.

But what about Chloè? My poor baby

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Sorry for the late updates😩. Im trying to write long chapters as fast as I can😕. It's hard but don't go nowhere. Big stuff is coming up!😌 this book is about to get real crazy so you gotta keep up.

But in order for me to update faster, I need some votes and comments. And follow me‼️😹😩