Birthday soon

~Niyahs pov

It's almost my birthday!😻 I'm turning 21. I don't know what I wanna do yet. I think I might just have a small get together. Me, honey, quan, chasity even though we just met, leeanna, Angela, macie and all the kids that want to come. You might be thinking, why didn't she invite niylah? Well! Would you invite a girl that slept with your boyfriend? That would be awkward and if she even glanced at him, I wouldn't even say anything. I would just pull out my fully loaded glock and empty my clip in her brain. No need for all that talking bullshvt.

But enough of these dumb hoes. I need to find what me and chloé are going to wear. All I know is that our theme is gold and white, so quan is gonna have to find something gold and white. Actually I'm gonna go shopping today.

I got up and went in the shower. I came out and put on a pair of black tights with my fire red 5s and a white tshirt. "I'll be back later!" "Where you going?" "Mall." "Ok." "Be back in 2 hours."

I took the keys and walked out the door. I opened the car door and drove to the mall .

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I walked in the door of the mall and went straight to the juicy couture store. I walked around until I found a white and gold shirt, but to no luck, I didn't find any. I walked into the Versace store and walked around. I found a white shirt with the gold Versace sign on it. I picked it up and look for a size that could fit chloè. I only found a size bigger than the size I want. Oh well, it's gonna have to fit. I walked to the cashier and payed for the stuff.

"That will be $345 please." I gave her the money and collected my change. I got my bag and walked out the store. I walked into true religion, well actually I skipped into true religion. This is my favorite store and they had a sale today! I walked around and saw white pants for $115. I walked to the cashier and payed for my stuff.

I walked out the store and went into carters. I know exactly what I want now. I looked around for a white tutu but I couldn't find one. I left out the store and just drove home.

On my way while driving home, I saw a little boutique with a whole bunch of tutus in the window. I quickly made a U turn and parked in front the store. I walked in to see the same exact tutu I want. Big puffy and white with 4 gold streamers.

"How much is this?" "$500." "What?! This is just fabric on string." "Its gourmet fabric and silk streamers." "Still doesn't make a difference but whatever. Ring it up." "What size?" "1 month baby." I know chloè's not 1 month but I can't buy her exact size because she's growing a lot.

I gave her the money and took my stuff. I left the store and walked in my car. Time to go home.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I got out the car and grabbed my bags. I locked the door and walked to the house. I opened the door to see chloè in Quan's lap, honey sitting next to them and Niylah sitting across from them.

"Um. Hi." "Wassup baby girl." Quan said. "I bought the outfits for me and chloè. Now you just need one." "Okay. I'll get one later today." "Sooo, do I gotta ask or is somebody gonna tell me what's going on." "Well we all got different stuff to say. I'll go first though. I posted a video of me singing on facebook and I guess some labels saw it and I got 2 deals. But one is in New York and the other is in Atlanta."

"So where are you going?" "Actually I really don't care. I wanted you to decide so me, you and chloè can stay together." "Ok. We'll talk about this later. Honey?" "Okay well, I saw Michael in town today. And yesterday. And everyday before that. I knew he was in California and he's coming here today because I'm pregnant with his baby." "Niylah please don't tell me your pregnant too." I said on the verge of tears. "No. Actually I came to tell you that your my sister." "You can't be my sister. She probably somewhere sprung out on crack right now."

"I got clean a few months ago, almost a year." "I don't believe you. My sister didn't love me, she wouldn't have came back." "I left because I couldn't deal with not being in a home, not being cared for." "And you think being sprung out was gonna help you? Look how I turned out. Better than you and all I had to do was have faith and just hope everything would get better. Just leave."

I walked to my room with one tear coming out my eye. I don't even feel hurt anymore. I'm just getting used to this bullshvt. Let me go put on makeup and see how I want to do it for my birthday.

"I'm so sorry Niyah." "I'll be out by the end of the month. No need to apologize." "I'm not having it." "Good for you." "I wasn't messing around with him. Well only that one time before you got here. The only reason I've been seeing him is because I've been trying to decide what to do." "Honey. I really don't care. It's not my problem."

My sister is back. Quan is moving. Micheal is back. Honey is pregnant.

Just some bullshvt.