Young and nieve

~Nicole's pov

So as you may know im a dike and my girlfriend(MM) name is shalisa but I call her red. Today Niyah gets to meet her. They been dying to meet each other. I don't know why though. But right now im getting dressed and I have to do my hair. Sounds weird right? I put on a sports bra, wife beater, red shirt, blue acid washed joggers and my toro 4s.

I brushed my hair and just put it in a low ponytail because it was wet and curly and I don't really care. Lastly I put on my gold Rolex and gold hat and gold chain. "Babe you ready?!" I said screaming to red. "Yea." She said walking into the room. She had on khaki pants, cheetah print "spoilt" sweatshirt and her toro 4s. "Okay let's go."

We grabbed our jackets and headed to my Toyota Camry.
I texted Niyah..

Me- where you live?
N- 32 st. The biggest building you see.

I started driving to where she said. "Babe im nervous." Red said. "Why?" "That's your bestfriend im meeting. And her daughter. What if they don't like me?" "They're both friendly actually. As long as you don't come off rude to Niyah she'll like you. But if one doesn't like you the other doesn't so. Oh and it's Niyah's birthday tomorrow so we'll probably party together." "Your just making me more nervous." She said giggling. "Don't worry girl." I said smiling at her.

---1 hour and some minutes later---

we reached Niyah's condo and I walked up the steps and knocked on her door. "Hay nickiii!" "Wassup Niyah. This is-" "shalisa! Your beautiful." She said smiling hard. I started laughing. "Thanks. So are you. It's a pretty gang thing I guess." We all started laughing. "We'll come inside guys." Niyah said. We walked in.

~Niyah's pov

"This is niiiiiice!" Shalisa said in amazement. "Thanks. We should be moving though." "Why would you ever want to move from here?" She said laughing. "I have chloè and I want a chamryn or a Chelsea." "Where is the highly spoken of chloè?" "I'll go get her."

I walked to chloè's room and she was laying down chewing on her clothes. They had spit all over it. Now I have to change her again. "Great chloè. Your such a mess." She started smiling. "Don't smile. You don't got no teeth to be doing allat." I said laughing. She started laughing hard. I shuck my head.

I changed her pampers and wiped her body down with wipes. Then I put her in a purple onesie with white socks and I sprinkled a little water in her hair and brushed it. Finally I left to go back in the living room. "Here she is. Sorry I took so long, she messed herself up." "It's okay. She's so adorable!" Shalisa said. "Lemme see my pookie." Nicole said. I gave chloè to her and went in the kitchen to make her a bottle.

While doing that I called leeanna.

L- hello?
Me- deleted my number that fast?
L- not even girl. But haaaaay I miss you.
Me- I miss you too. But you can see me tomorrow if you want.
L- oh yea it's your birthday! You coming down here?
Me- no but you can come up here.
L- I'd love to!
Me- okay I'll buy your ticket right now.
L- girl I can buy my own ticket!
Me- oh that's cool. I'm buying it tho.
L- I guess. But who's gonna watch chloè?
Me- I don't even knowwww.
L- better get Niylah. Since she's your sister.
Me- I told you about that?
L- I think I'm not sure.
Me- your so slow. But I booked your ticket. Your plane leaves at 6:30 pm today.
L- okay I'm going to pack. I'll text you when I'm on my way to the airport.
Me- okay.

I hung up the phone.

"Who you was on the phone with?" Quan said making me jump. "Don't scare me like that." "Who was that?" "Who's Natalia? Answer me that." "She's some girl tryna put a little girl on me." "You didn't even tell me about her." "Cause she's irrelevant. And who are those people holding my kid. In my house?" "My friend and her girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes and got chloè's bottle then walked out the kitchen. I tested it to see how hot it was and it was good. "Can one of you feed her. I'm going to catch a nap." I said handing them the bottle. "Okay." Nicole said. I walked to my room to see quan.

I rolled my eyes. I changed into tights and a sports bra and got in bed turning my back to him. "You having an attitude?" "Why you home so early?" "Tomorrow's your birthday." "Did you even get your outfit?" "Oh no I forgot." I started laughing. "Okay that's cool."

I'm so young and nieve. He's playing my heart and I can't do anything about it but let him play on. This relationship is just wrapped up in lies. Am I being a fool? I mean I do love him.

Or do I?...