New people

~Niyah's pov

I woke up to an empty bed. 5:32 a.m.

Don't tell me this ️shvt started already. I got up and did my hygiene. When I came out the shower I put on leggings and light blue jeans with a red long sleeved Ralph Lauren shirt and a grey and white hoodie with my grey toe 13s.

I went in chloè's room and she was up, already dressed, just playing with her hair. "Thanks Quan." I said to my self. Today, I'm going out to get to know the place a little. Probably meet some new people or whatever.

I picked chloè up and grabbed her brush and a hat to match her outfit. I softly brushed her hair and was careful to avoid the middle of her head. When I finished, I put the hat on.

Now, what should I do until it's 8? Well, chloè does need a stroller. I went on Babies' R 'Us website and ordered a stroller. It was pink, purple and black with ladybugs and flowers. It was basically the kind of stroller so young babies can lay down in (like a bassinet kind of thing.) but then you can take that off and it would be a regular stroller for a one year old.

The stroller was $469.89 but I did fast shipping so it can come tomorrow which made the order come up to $492. By the time I ordered it, it was 6:05. I need to go back to sleep. But I'm not even tired. I texted quan.

Me- Thx for the help with chloè. Where are you😩
Q- IM at the studio. I'm not really doing anything. They just want me to get used to getting up early and ️shvt. But I officially start in 2 weeks since your birthday is coming up and all.
Me- oh okay and yeaa I wanna have a party but who's gonna watch chloè? I might just have it at the house, like a small thing.
Q- sounds boring 😹 but I got you a car. It's rented for a week.
Me- really?
Q- yup. But I'll be home at like 9.
Me- I won't be here. I'm going exploring😹
Q- don't lose my baby!😳
Me- how can I lose myself?
Q- I was talking about chloè, I don't even fvck with you😒😅
Me- I see how it is😪 you don't love me no more.😓
Q- 😭 nah I love you baby😘 I'll be home soon though.
Me- I love you too. Okay👋

I swear he play so much! But I love him still. I went to the small ass kitchen with chloè in my hands and looked in the fridge. Nothing but liquor and juice in here. I looked through the cabinets and I saw canned sausages. Nothing else. Who in the world was living here?

I got two cans of sausages and dumped out the oil inside. I took out a pan and put it on the stove. I lit the fire up and put some oil in the pan. I threw in the sausages and just kept flipping them. When they finished I took them out the pan and put the pan in the sink.

I ate the food and then wash d my dishes. I put on my coat and put on chloè's sweater and jacket. By now, it was 7:10. I grabbed the spare keys and walked out the door and locked it. I walked to the back of the condo and into the garage to see a bunch of cars. Most likely the other peoples cars. I clicked the open button for the car to open and I saw lights go off. I followed to where I saw the lights to see a red Dodge Charger. My favorite car.

I put chloè in her car seat and got in the drivers seat. I started the car and smiled. I searched in my phone for good malls in New York and they gave me some mall called queens center mall. I put it in my gps and drove there.

When I reached it was so much people and so much traffic. It was now 9:11. I parked the car where all the cars were and I got chloè and got out. It was two malls facing each other. What's the point of that? I don't get it. I walked into one of the malls and saw so much people. Lots of kids and their friends shopping.

I walked and walked U too I saw a true religion. I went straight in and they even had a kids section. I got chloè a pair of jeans and some shirts. I payed and walked out. I went in urban outfitters and got a lot of stuff. I went to Godiva and God was it expensive.

1 strawberry covered in chocolate was $8. But I still bought some. I went into sephora and got some eyeshadow. I went to forever 21 and got some hair accessories and then I went to foot locker. I got 2 pair of kds and a pair of haraches. I went to the register to see a really pretty girl but she looked like a dike.

I put my things on the counter and pulled out $500. She looked at me with wide eyes and started smiling. "Damn you bad and got bread?! Damn sha-" *gun shots being fired." I heard gunshots being sprung out and I looked straight through the door to see men in all black. I ducked and ran behind the cash register.

The shots kept going on and I just looked at chloè crying the whole time. I peeked up to see some kids and their parents on the floor. Blood seeping out their body. I can't even pull out my gun. Not infront of my daughter. I looked at the cashier to see her bent down next to me. She looked scared for me. Not even herself. I don't need anybody feeling sorry for me.

I gave her chloè and a look telling her I need to trust her. She shook her head quickly. I pulled out my gun and peeped over the counter a little. I shot the man that was walking around twice. He fell on the floor. They all started looking around. I shot another one in the leg and arm.

I got back on the floor. "Is there somewhere we can go?" "Follow me beautiful." She started crawling and I did the same but I kept looking back just in case they saw us. She opened a door and I quickly followed her inside. My phone started ringing with a blocked caller id.

I answered it.

Me-...
???- if I wanted them to kill you, you would be dead. Just wanted to let you know I could find you where ever you go. And remember. I'm coming for you and your family.
Me- mic-

Phone hangs up.

I sighed and opened the door. Nobody was out there except security. "I'm Nicole by the way." "What's your number?" She gave it to me. "Ring me up please." I took chloè and walked to the register. I gave her the money and just took my shoes and a bag. I can't stay here any longer.

I texted her.

Me- not a word of this to anyone!👌understood?
N- got it.

Some day I had.