Miracle blue

~Niyah pov

I gained consciousness when I heard so much beeping. My head was killing me but my stomach hurt even more. I opened my eyes to see honey.
"Hay honey bear." I said weakly. "Your finally up!" "How long has it been?" "A day." I felt my stomach to see that I had no bump anymore. "What happened to chloè?" "She's right next to you. She's premature. I had to literally fight them so she could stay in here. They say she has some type of disease. It's something about the fat in her body going to the wrong place so instead of any fat going to her legs or stomach it went to her face." I looked over at her. Her body was so skinny but her face was so fat. My poor baby. "What else did they say?" "She can have surgery to place the fat in the right places. Or if you don't fix it, it can affect the way she walks, talks and breathes." "Get a doctor. I want the surgery." "Be right back." I wanted to pick blue(chloè) up so bad but I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to break her skinny legs or break a rib or something. But apart from her disease she was beautiful. And her hair is just like her fathers. "You called for a doctor?" "Yea can I have the surgery?" "Yea sure. We can get it done by, say, hmm 5:30 p.m today." "Okay thank you."
"Did they sign the birth certificate yet?" "No I wanted to wait for you." "How is quan gonna sign it? I don't want him to know about her." "Girl that's just dead wrong! That's his baby. The least you could do is let him know she exists!" "But then he's gonna want to be apart of her life." "Just let him see her when your ready. But for now just let him know about her." "Okay." I said sighing.
I hope this all goes right because I'm not in for all the unnecessary drama.