Umm, cool i guess

~Niyah pov

After I dropped leeanna off, I drove home and parked my car in front of the house. I just sat down thinking about my life. Who would of thought I would be here right now. A baby and me and its father aren't together. The old me would've never expected my life to end up here. If my mom were to see me now, she would probably curse me out because of how my life has turned.

While thinking I look at the house and into the window to see quan and some girl. I got out the car, pulled out my glock and walked into the house. "Who the fvck is this hoe." I said pointing my gun to her head. "Chill! This is my friend chasity." "Why you bringing girls up in here and this ain't even your house?" I asked lowering my gun. "Sorry but I have a daughter to watch." "Oh yeah." I put my gun away and walked up to this chasity girl. I looked her up and down just to see if I would like her or not. She's good I guess.

"I'm Niyah, nice to meet you." "Yea I know, I've heard a lot about you. I'm quans bestfriend." "Beatfriend? And I've never heard about you?" "Quan and I fell off a little while ago. Well more like lost contact." "And why is th-" "come on Niyah. I think that's enough questions. Chasity has to go now." "Bye Niyah . It was nice to finally meet you." "Mhm."

I walked back outside to get chloé. I brought her inside and took her clothes off. I wiped her down with wipes and put her in a black onesie. I went in the kitchen and fed her. I burped her then put her in her crib to sleep. I took my clothes off and went in the shower. I stayed in there for like 10 minutes and then I got out.

I forgot to bring my clothes and my towel. I walked out of the bathroom to see quan laying on the bed. When he saw me he started smirking. "Hay baby." "Aye,we not even cool like that." "We not? Okay. Let me make us cool." "No thanks."

He got up and started walking towards me. I started to back up. He ran to me and lifted me up. "Put me down quan!" I said screaming. "Shhh, you gonna wake chloé." He threw me on the bed and I got up trying to crawl away. He grabbed me by my feet and pulled me back on the bed. He flipped me over and climbed on top of me. He stared in my eyes then he kissed my lips. "I'm sorry baby. I truly am."

He got up off of me and I just payed there, then I started crying. He truly means it. He really is sorry.

💥💥5 hours later💥💥

After I went to sleep I woke up at 9:32 p.m. I got up, brushed my teeth and went in the kitchen to see quan and chloé laying down on the couch. Quan was laying on his back with his feet crossed and chloé was doing he same. I took a picture and posted it on Facebook. For the caption I put: my two favorite people😍.

I walked in the kitchen and made chloé a bottle because I knew she would be up soon. Then I fried two pieces of chicken with yellow rice. I'm surprised quan didn't wake up yet because in here smells great! *what chu think this life just landed on me?!* quans phone was ringing with big Sean paradise blaring out of it.

I ignored it and it rang another time so I just answered it. Niylah came up on the screen and I pressed answer but didn't say anything.

"Babyyy. I haven't heard from you in almost a year! What have you been doing why your so busy?!" "He's been taking care of his damn family that's what he been doing!" "Niyah?" "Yes?!" "I never knew you and him were a thing. I'm so sorry." "Delete his number, that's all I gotta say. Bye"

I hung up the phone and just stared at quan. He was messing with girls in California. Wow. That's pretty far. Was I that bad?

I put his phone back and picked chloé up. She was awake and just looking around the whole time. I didn't even realize she was up. I brought her in the kitchen and fed her. "Hay baby." Quan said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. I turned around and pushed him off.

"You was fvcking with other girls down here when we lived in Chicago?!" "That was like a year ago. Come on. I don't even talk to them anymore." "But they number was still in your phone? Niylah called by he way." "I haven't even fvcked with ole girl since like a year ago. I'm telling you I'm done with these hoes! It's all about you now girl."

"It's whatever. I don't even care but you wAsnt about to play games with me." "I promise I'm not. Chasity is actually the only friend as a girl that I got. And plus she don't like light skins. She don't even like boys period." "It's whatever quan I really don't care anymore." I walked out the kitchen and into chloé's room. I sat down in the rocking chair.

Time to get on this no feelings boat. Nobody got time to be getting hurt no more. Only person I got feelings for right now is chloé.

My baby girl.💋