Claude│Wmmap│Scenario

[A/n : A scenario with Claude (you guys must love him so much didn't ya? His part has the most read (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ))✨ It's like after scene from the oneshot i've made before, hope you guys enjoy!!]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

│Jealousy

Recently you've always spend time with Felix since you think Claude was too busy with his work and Athy to the point that he even don't spare any time with you

Recently you've always spend time with Felix since you think Claude was too busy with his work and Athy to the point that he even don't spare any time with you. It's childish you admit, but.. as a wife and husband.. didn't he suppose to spare time with you?

Today like what you usually do this one week, you were going to see Felix and chatting with him. Although today is a bit different since an uninvited guess was there, though you ignore it (still give a proper greeting) and goes to infront of Felix, slightly bent your figure down then waving your hand infront of his shock state.

"Felix. Ready to accompanying me again?" You said with (e/c) orbs fixated on the crimson knight slight flustered state. He bowed, greeting you properly first then with his hand still on his chest he smiled wholeheartedly.

"Yes, my lady (y/n)."

Truth to be told Felix called you 'Your highness' but since you're close with him ever since, you kindly told him to throw out that sickening title yet he do what he likes, making you pick a fight with him before you ended up winning because a lady always had something under her sleeves and made him call you Lady (y/n) whilst in private called you (y/n).

Your usual emotionless face lit up as you kindly smile to the crimson knight. "Thank you Felix."

Thus, the scene unfolding before his eyes was unpleasing for his mood plus the fact that the knight and childhood friends love his empress.

Claude just keep quiet as he was so sure that you will come to his arm, just needing time to wait like what Athy said he needed to.

"I will take my leave your highness, excuse me."

Huffing quietly, Claude don't reply back as he walk further from you to finish his duty. You took a side glance to Felix then shared an awkward smile before going as well.

'Did the emperor just pout..?'

.

Hence, much to Claude dismay the time he waiting for never come and the situation only worsening. Felix has become closer to you as he always guarding you from your side, and the way you always wore emotionless facial with Claude while full of emotional with Felix made the Emperor heart crack.

Today the tsundere emperor decided to be with you, but when he woke up to be encountered by an empty bedside, he growled lowly.. eyes really dangerous as it can kill people with the sinister aura that emit from his gaze.