Sabito│Kny

Requested by EULSIERS

───

The sensation of the cold breeze that makes contact with the skin, the soft tune from the birds, and the lukewarm lights that shone on the room from outside...

morning has come.

Unusually waking up in the morning, the (h/c)-ed girl named (l/n) (y/n) quietly tip-toeing to her shared room after taking a nice morning bath.

She approaches the three people who are still asleep soundly on the futon. "Sabito, wakey wakey~!" Her (s/t) hands shake the peach-haired boy.

She then took off the futon's blanket and shook the other two. "Mako and Giyuu too! Wakey wakey!!" She yelled. But as if her yell was nothing, the two little ravenettes were still sound asleep.

Hopefully (l/n) voice makes a certain salmon boy awoken from his slumber.

"Ugh.." Grunted Sabito who was still kinda sleepy. After some minutes seems like he perfectly gains his consciousness as he looks around. "It was morning already?" He mumbles to himself.

He then noticed something wrong, his appearance, his voice, the place he was in, and the appearance of a very familiar girl that supposed to be dead.

Cannot maintain the longing feelings he had, a droplets of tears start to flow out of his eyes.

"(N-N/N)!?? Y-You're alive!!" He relievedly exclaimed as he immediately engulfs the little girl infront of him in a bear hug.

The (h/c) blinked rapidly because of the sudden reaction. "Uh.. Sabito?" She whispered.

"What's wrong?"

Sabito didn't hear her sentence as he tightened the hug. "Don't leave us alone again.. never.." he sobbed quietly.

Then, as second passed and as if her persona had changed differently, the (h/c)-ed girl abruptly pushed him down.

Smiling weakly the (h/c)-ed girl then said, "I can't. You know that I was dead right..?"

Sabito's eyes widened in realization. "T-The--!"

"Shush..! Well, since I'm here anyways, I will be taking my farewell." The little (h/c) girl began to stand up, and walks further from the salmon-haired boy.

On her way, she looked back once again. She closed her (e/c) eyes and smiled kindly at him. "Sabito, thank you for all this time... I'm really happy."

The (h/c) unaware as she said her words, droplets of tears trickling down her cheeks. She laughed nervously and wave her hand. "Goodbye, Sabito..."

"..Live for me."

.

"(Y-Y/N)!!!--!!!"

Sabito awoke from his slumber after having a nightmare that made him scream in response, startled the two people who were visiting his house.