Lucas│Wmmap

Requested by Reiji_13│fluff!

(At some perspectives, lucas features remind me of wei ying, wei wuxian from mdzs-)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The little gap that separate the two of us,

The soft breathing of yours against mine,

The way how i pictured our lips together,

And the way your eyelashes fluttering, creating a reflection on your (e/c) dazzling orbs.

Yes.. (y/n) (l/n) i have fallen in love with you.

A foolish love..

.

You smirked, with your thumb lifting the ravenette wizard's chin you closen the gap until his hot breath send small shiver in your skin.

Grin triumphantly, you trailing your thumb flirtatiously to the outline of his adam apple then further to his pectorals.

The way how his torso flinch and rising, the way his eyes closed and reopen in flustering gaze although he try his best to kept his usual demeanor, and the way his lips open that motioning he wants to moan out but he held those voice back.. is so sexy.

"Lucas the mage, would you like to be mine?"

The wizard coughed nervously, avoiding any eye contacts and slowly move some steps away.

"Don't use such ambiguous words princess. Others would think something. Well perhaps if you want them to think something~"

Although his words say that, his body react to yours action earlier.

Hm. Liar.

Suddenly pinning him against the side of desk, you encounter your chest together smiling in seductiveness. "Yup just let them be. I don't mind, if you want to be mine."

The wizard coughing more and right now pushing you up softly before made certain distance for the both of you although his whole face's red and he's yet to be aware of it.

"..I will be your magic mentor. That's what you ask rightt litttle princess?"

"Sure."

"You should be grateful to had this oh so great lord wizard to be your teacher, this lucas-"

Suddenly snuggling to his chest with your cheeks rubbed against his collarbone, your thumbs were seductively running on his lips. "mmp--!?"

You bite his neck softly, then lick it before purring to his side, sending shiver down his spine. "Sensei, just go with the lesson already~ Purr~ meow~"

"P-Princess!!"

Haha. Teasing him was such a cute things that you adore nicely.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Not everytime though.

Guiding the wizard into pinning you on the medieval wall, you lovingly bought him closer to you, smirking when founding his soft spot the time you rub his ear.

But that time was cut short as a certain blonde emperor walk passer by and you immediately pin him to the wall and make him look to the side as you kiss his necks down. "See him? The emperor Claude. Please acting as my fiancee from now on."

"Lucas."

"Right. And from now on, why don't you also call me by my name hm? Sorcerer boy."