Rengoku Kyojuro│Kny

Requested by Nyachiko-chan💐

・───── [❀] ─────・

It was a spring season, where the plants were blooming. Creating such a breathtaking sight with fresh and cool breeze, along with the bright sun.

That day, after she finished her mission as the 'Goddess' pillar, she was ready to go to the hot spring if her crow doesn't inform her about Oyakata-sama.

Immediately she straighten her demon slayer uniform with (f/c) (f/p) haori and the white bandage that covered her cuts and wound.

She let out a soft exhale.

"Everyone must not know about this side of mine, no one will know...

About my other side."

・・・

"Good morning y'all!" Greetings the girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes with her usual cheerful smile.

"Good morning, N/n." Replied the girl with long, straight hair of a very dark gray color that reached just below her waist. Her eyes were a pale violet and slanted, bright and bug-like, with many notable white sparkles reflecting light off of them.

Y/n L/n who acknowledged as the 'goddess' pillar was the first female pillar before Kocho Kanae the flower pillar.

All her effort until she reach her present position were left unknown. But some could tell, behind her cheery and usual outgoing self there's a girl who's been going through a lot of tragedy and sorrow.

"N/n. It's just my observation but it seems like nowadays you kept dozing off, are you okay? If you have a problem you can always count on me."

"I'm perfectly fine! Thank you for worrying about me Kanae." The mentioned girl faked a cheerful smile to empowering her statement.

Kanae give her a reassuring smile before looking down at her feet.

"Ah right, have you heard? Today we'll had another member joining us."

"Eh, really!? Tell me more about it Kanae-sama!"

"Ara ara~ you alway add -sama if you want something don't you, N/n?" She exclaimed, slightly tickling the girl.

"Well, i just know our new member was flame pillar. Let's see.. fire as the opposite of water... i wonder if the new pillar would be the exact opposite of Tomioka-san?" Kanae let out a small giggle.

"Haha. Don't be like that Kanae~ Though Tomioka was a bit lonely, he's a good person!"

"Oh my~ don't tell me, our little goddess pillar having a secret crush on the water pillar~?"

"Geez! Don't be like that Kanae! If someone heard it, it'll be embarrassing--"

"Morning, Kocho and L/n." Greeting the said pillar out of nowhere. Y/n who heard it could only cursing at her mind while Kanae on the other side was laughing.

Hopefully after the water pillar arrival, Oyakata-sama arrived too. Therefore the Goddess pillar will not be humiliated by the flower pillar longer.