Anime Scenario│#1

A scenario requested by Nyachiko-chan! I'm sure she have forgotten this lmao or maybe not--

I also made the character that under 20 an adult (ex : Tanjiro, Tokito, etc). Y'know why? Under aged was ilegal. just kidding (thought maybe it's real) it's just for the story plot.

Anime and characters that will be included in this scenario :

Kimetsu no yaiba (kny)
- Kamado Tanjiro, Muichiro Tokito, Rengoku Kyojuro, Tsugikuni Yoriichi.

Boku no hero academia (bnha)
- Midoriya Izuku, Todoroki Shoto, Bakugo Katsuki, Tamaki Amajiki.

This scenario was about :

How they react when they see the reader's depressed, how will they react when they see the reader cry/sad (or discriminated theirself with another girls)

but i think i made some, that out of topic

(R/n) : Random name.
(y/m/n) : your misspelled first name.

Okay then let's start the scenario!

Warning!!! Contain depression, self harm, making out session, depression, etc.

Kny│Kamado Tanjiro

You are a demon slayer, who once looked up into every creature, even demon. But.. one day that thinking of yours was changed.. since you lose something that very dear to you.

It's your... eyes.

The problem really concerning you.. you always unsure if your husband really love you.. want to break up with you.. or leave yourself... all alone.

...

You and Tanjiro was a childhood friends, ever since the age you became demon slayer you keep it a secret. But your secret was revealed when he as well became demon slayers. After the long fight the demon slayer had with Muzan.

You lose your vision.

That incident slowly yet firmly also erased your emotion which resulting your emotionless facial. And then, after you reach age 19 when in the other hand he reach 23, your childhood friends Kamado Tanjiro purposes to you. Back then, that was a normal day when you two walk under the beautiful moon and somehow you're so happy, it's make you smiled.

On the walk, he abruptly stop and hold your hand. "(Y-y/n)"

"Hmn?"

It was the time he take your hand, lightly cupping your knuckles and said. "Always smile,"

"because your smile is more beautiful than the stars in the sky." He exclaimed, slowly you felt something leaning in and a warm things cupped your lips.

He was kissing you.

──

Back to present, you and Tanjiro was eating peacefully on his estate after taking a fresh air outside and taking some nice separated bath. "Ne, Tanjiro... what type of girl do you like?" You asked while carefully placed down your chopsticks on its beautiful holder. Thought you were blind, you faced yourself to wherever Tanjiro is.