Aether│gi

Requested by Raiden_Rieko01

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

On the greeny land of Mondstadt, we could see a girl with (h/c) hair following a blonde-haired male like a little chick following their mother chicken.

The girl kept blabbering over anything that some people might find annoying. However, for the blondie, she was anything but annoying.

You know, the thing called love was what the blondie felt.

It's all fun like what was described until, "Hey. Admit it, in other words, Traveler. You're actually a lost boy in another world, right?"

Yes, the blondie might fall in love with all of her sides, but sometimes her randomness... wellll-

The (h/c)-haired girl cupped both sides of the blondie's face. "Sigh, traveler is too.. for normies, so I gotta change your nickname to a lost boy!"

Mixed feelings between flustered, embarrassed, and annoyed were what the blondie felt. "(Y/n)!! Don't make a joke about it." He pouted.

"I'm notttt jokinggg lost boy-"

Truth to be told, the blond was really flustered, even the fact that the (h/c)-haired girl kept closing the gap between their face wasn't helping at all.

His attention was mainly focused on her lips that he wanted to kiss over anytime but he didn't want to step out of the line from the boundaries of friendship between them until he didn't have any option other than softly bonk the (h/c)-haired girl.

The (h/c)-haired girl gasped dramatically, finally putting a distance from the now relieved blondie. "Oh my Barbatos- You hit me!"

Traveler rolled his golden eyes in sarcasm. "Oh myself, I hit you."

"Grr- Aether, you'll not get away from these!!"

"Right. Where is that flying emergency food mascot?"

"She's Paimon."

"Yeah, our future daughter-"

"-What?"

"What???"

"(Y-y/n)!"

"Hahaha, shy lost boy!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The courage to confess is all he could come up with when the realization finally hit him about all these confused feelings he felt for her.

Feelings where he felt his heart thumping quickly and the ticklish feelings in his stomach.. he once time even wanted to act oblivious and ask her.. what are these feelings called..?

But he will tell her, he surely didn't loathe these feelings he felt for her. But if he could, he wanted to make her take responsibility for these feelings that blooming inside him.. taking him to be her boyfriend..

.

Knocking on the door of (l/n) residence, a sound of allowance emerges.

Now Aether and his little adventure company were standing before the (h/c)-haired girl who's dressed in Monstadt traditional alchemist clothing and glasses whilst reading a book.

The alchemist rubs her chin in confusion. "Hm? You wonder if I had something that you can help with, Aether?"

"Yes.... Can I help you.. with something? If you ever need a hand, I will be happy to lend them for you."