Claude & Anastasius│Wmmap

│Requested by barubruh│their mistress (lime - smut)

│their mistress (lime - smut)

First and last time i'm writing 🔞 thank you ⑉・̆-・̆⑉
_____________________

It was strange at first.

To receive two love letters from the nearby Obelia empire both crown prince.

The fact that you're the bloodlust Empress Regnant at your Empire empathize that you actually doesn't need to accept both of their love letters or one of it since you can stand on your own.

But one day you think, well after all you need an heir. And well expanding the region by marrying the both crown prince will make a win win situation for you.

Too bad, the fools has catch the tyrant interest.
And the fools when steps onto the tyrant domain, will never get back nor escape.

Forever in the tyranny entities.

But. What if the tyrant has a feelings for the fools?

.

In your chamber cladded with loose velvety silk that show your cleavage and pectorals, you sat on the work desk in the room. Leg on top of each other as you play with the quill and ink there, your other hand ruffle your hair messily. Overwork until the morning really are a pain in the ass.

You yawn, before checking the paperwork you've sign. There'll be no false on your statement, no false on your paperwork et cetera, your progress, all of it. Need. To. Be. Perfect.

You're the empress after all.

The reluctant one.

A knock from your chamber's medieval fleur de lis patterned door, a voice tagging along. "Your majesty, her highness. Your majesty quest has been prepared in your majesty chamber."

"I understand Elgor. Wait there for a second."

Exhausted sigh emit from your dry lips, guess who's forgot to drink water? Yes, you. Most likely the 'beloved' butler of yours if knew about this will lecturing you about the 'importance of drinking water' and if you're lucky, you will escape but in the end the lecture will be doubled no. Quadruple. If his sanity of hearing your childish nonsense.. drop below negative.