Anastasius de Alger Obelia│Wmmap

│Bound (lime and some angst)
│Requested by Dazai_Is_Mine_UwU

.

Have you heard?

A slave has been bought by the second prince to imperial and given a name,

(y/n).

.

When the slave in purpose stole one of the gold purse from the guarding knight that catch the prince's attention. Immediately at the time the girl was apprehended but the young imperial family gave her a kind offer, if she doesn't want to be beheaded.. she must became his friend since the prince had none (except felix ofc).

The girl who know her life was in danger, she Immediately agreed upon the prince offer and bought to the palace.

That kind of story.. what a romantic and fairy tale like..

It's been a few weeks after her arrival at the palace, hopefully she made a good relationship with the maid, butler and everyone who working there. She felt like she acknowledge the world and happy at the time.. but one thing she didn't know was,

Her existence was actually forbidden.

She was a magic slave that mean.. she wasn't an ordinary mortal.. she was.. unordinary. Her magic was so uncontrollable that make she easily fooled by the people she was in.

It was like.. she was the fool itself.

Finally reaching her teen age, she met him. Anastasius de Alger Obelia, the one who substantively was the sole inheritance the throne and will became the leader of Obelia Empire. But, by a certain event he leave the palace by himself.

The once slave girl decide to follow him, but once again she was fooled. When she was about to follow him, a group of man rape her. The girl scream in shame, sorrow and agony.

I'm scared, i'm scared, i'm scared! Someone please save me!!!

In that time, like a fairy tale once again a person come saving her. Before the group of man made a skin (and lips) contact with her, she was teleported into the sole crown prince's grasp.

In the first time in her life, she felt relieve, she felt so thankful, and she felt so.. overwhelmed with euphoria.

Although of course in cruel reality, the man will not save her without a hidden intention.

Honestly from the time when she was bought to the palace, her appearance somehow and strangely was so attractive to him which slowly make him addicted. But when he confess his love to the young girl by covering his identity, the girl reject him.

Heartbroken by the answer, he made a decision to never met her again although his mind always screaming her name, and thinking about her figure under the moonlight..

He was really heartbroken.

To the point, when he overhead someone conversation that the girl will follow him, he immediately searching her. And when he was encountered by the view of her who will getting raped, he snapped.