Himejima Gyomei│kny

Requested by tan_jiro

───

A mission is given to you. It is said, a strong demon is detected in a small village. The lurking demon had devoured lots of resident and some demon slayer who's also assigned for this mission before you.

You buttoned up the demon slayer uniform, wearing the white belt, attaching your blade on your side, and putting your (f/c) (f/p) haori.

When you're about to leave your estate, someone grabbed your shoulder to prevent you for leaving. You smiled as you noticed who it was and saw your boyfriend, Himejima Gyomei.

"You must keep your hair up for a better view (y/n)." He said, taking out a (f/c) ribbon that matched the haori and brushing your hair with comb. At the time he thought your hair is tangled no more, Gyomei softly tied your hair into a simple ponytail.

"Ah, thank you Gyomei." you said, smiling softly at him.

Sometimes when Gyomei do something suddenly so sweet like that i feel he's tooo romantic for my poor heart to handle..

"You're welcome. Now, be careful on your mission." He said as he pats your head and bid you farewell and safe trip and mission.

As soon as you arrived at the destination, the smell of iron, the screeching voice of agony, all greeting your sense.

Gripping tightly onto your haori, you unsheathe your nichirin blade while closing your (e/c) eyes to sharpening the sense in all the surrounding. When the time you opened your (e/c) eyes, you took a deep breathe before charging.

"Megami no kokyu : ni no kata-! Hakuen Dansu!" As you chanted them, the nichirin blade of yours start to emit white aura that looks like a fire covering the blade. When you move, the emitting aura follows your movement.

When you rush to the demon, he snarl. "You think a mere toy like that could kill me--!?"

"Yes." sheathing the blade back, you answered the demon's remnants. "May you rest in peace."

You bow your upper body to the little remnant of the demon and pray for him.

Then a slight breeze touches you. And unusually, you feel cold whilst typically you're the person to never felt cold when even embraced by the northern below degrees surrounding.

"Ah, why is it so windy today?"

The cold even worsened each second passes, you take a glance at your body and notice the demon slayer uniform you're cladded with. "....huh.. what's wrong with my uniform!?"

"A-aa it's.. tattered.."

──

Slipping in the wooden traditional sandals, you get inside the house by sliding open the door. "I'm.. home." You said faintly while taking off your haori to wrap it around your waist.

Not that long after your arrival, Gyomei greets you. "Welcome home (y/n)."

Since today it's my, Giyuu, Sanemi, and Muichiro's turn on annihilating demon, the other pillars got their free time. Therefore right now Gyomei wears yukata. "What happened? Your voice was faint just now. Has something happened to you?" He asks worriedly.

I'm shocked. Did he notice that? How tho-!?

"..No..? No biggies, it's okay I'm okay, it's just my uniform is tattered.. haha--" You nervously said but then your nervous laugh was interrupted by a sudden presence beside you.