Dion Agriche│Twtptmlb

• Requested by kittylove32

- • -

Cassis and (y/n) of the pedelian,
Such an outstanding prey for the Agriche
And now, getting locked in the prisoners of the Agriche. A good catch indeed.

_________________________

Getting chained to the walls of the cold stone bricks, you grit your teeth trying your best to hold the pain, the cold, the eerieness, and the feeling of horrid on these place, under the smile that you plastered on your face. Just. No, not in front of your little brother.. you must stay strong so that he also share the same energy of positivity.

Today torture has been ended, and you with your little brother were left all covered with bruised, cuts, dry blood, and some fresh bloods.

Sensing that the little devil Agriche has gone, you call his name "C-cassis... Cassis..?" Weakly, you can see he nods slightly making you think it's time for you to continuing your sentence. "..s-sis.. s-sister.. will p-protect you C-cassis.. b-believe in me.. I.. I.. will help you o-out of here.."

Hearing that, Cassis slowly raise his head to see you. He limply giggle before cough out blood. You really are worried of him, yet you can't do anything.. watching such a pitiful little brother of your bruised.. tortured and- everything..

It's enough with him getting ignored by his own family because of his lack of seeing.. and- he even need to get.. tortured like these..? Isn't it all too much for.. him? If it wasn't you who always there by his side.. there will be none..

'Cassis..'

"..you need to handle yourself f-first sis.. cough! L-like- I said back in home right..? That I'm also a-already grown.. ^^!"

Trying your best to shrug of the feeling of gut inside you, hopefully it worked.

Therefore this time you smile proudly of your little brother who used to be so tiny and always asking you to play with him with his cute pleading puppy golden orb. You are so close with Cassis. Although- w-well.. sometime because of he can't see that well.. um he gave those adorable puppy eyes of him t-to.. a.. tree.. and.. other plant in the household.

Haha..  reminiscing all those memory.. really make you feel giddy.

Unbeknownst to both of you, suddenly- unlike any other day you felt a tug on the chain that bind you, making you getting pulled at the force. There, you saw another Agriche.. smirking down at you while choking your neck sinisterly.

"It's rare that I found liking on my catch. Be grateful to be my only play things."

'Dion Agriche-!'

.

With (h/c) hair strands tangled on his gloved hand, you cannot do nothing except to sat quietly with that smile plastered on your face. How quiet the room was. None can be heard except his soft breath getting in the same place with yours. Your mind filled with numerous question about Cassis while sensing the fabric of his glove gliding on your head, "Dion, what are you doing honestly?"

With your blatant question, you have wished for an impact to be coming in your way yet nonetheless there's none other than he stopped at what he's doing.

Remaining quiet, he place both of his hands on your shoulders. Slowly you felt his arm getting low and lower making you breath hitched, he embracing you.

"Should I have a reason to keep what's mine around?"

"I.." you hesitant a little, deciding what to answer on his absurd words. "...belong to the Pedelian. Not Agriche."