Lucas│Wmmap

Requested by Moonxie_Athy

.

From the first place..

We've already became in a good terms of relationship..

No matter what's happened to one of us.. we'll always help each other.

.

On the middle of rainy days which was a perfect time for rest and do cat-nap.. a girl with (h/c)-ed hair and (e/c) eyes was yelling furiously to the people beside her.

"Lucas! Why're you become a lazy people!!! When you have that big source of magic within you, you must tried to practice more you know!!!" She yelled.

The wizard who's name was Lucas only shrugged at her yelling and yawning lazily.

"Dunno, momma.... maybe.. it's because i'm a flawless creature." He answered while brushing his black hair, his last words was just a nonsense to the (h/c).

An irk mark appeared on her forehead as she dragging out Lucas from his lazy corners. "I'm not a Momma!!!" She desperately sighed. "And.. you must practices a lot so you'll became a great wizard right!?"

"Yeah..." The ravenette surrender.

And like always, i'll cheer you on when you're on the worse condition....

But.. something was--

.

Under the blue hues with bright sun it was visible that a two wizards were sat on the wooden chair under the blooming sakura trees. The female wizard was sad, when the male on beside her couraging her.

"Oi, (n/n) don't be sad.." He said, patted her back and slightly hugging her.

The (h/c) locked her (e/c) orbs with his red ones still frowning sadly. "I hope so.. but.."

The ravenette sighed. "Cheer up okay!? Here.. a flower crown.." He gave her a (f/f) flower crown that he make beforehand.

The attempt seems success as the frown once adorning her face changed with her usual emotion. "You made this for me!?" She exclaimed.

"No. I found this at some alley.. Of course i made it, you idiot!"

"Hehe.. thank you, Lucas." She said and hugging the flower crown he given. The ravenette sighed again then using his magic to placing the flower crown he given at her flawless figure.

Unbeknownst to them, their cheeks was warm.

"Hmn. Anyways, why in the world you don't being able to go on that academy if you have the exactly magic like me?" Lucas asked as the (h/c)-ed flinched and smiled nervously.