Caitel Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrigent│DotE

Loving the tyranny isn't so bad at all.
│Requested by ItzXie

Alright. Why is Manhwa's name so long actually? I'm confused as to how I should write the initials only to shorten them. Also wrote fanfic about this man brought the great ol' time lmao, I still remember it's the very first manhwa I ever liked, and at that time the episode was still no more than 20 or 40.

Happy reading! ♡

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A possessive love that grows in his heart started when...

.

In a dark secluded place, that was once a grand kingdom..

There live woman's figure, chained along and handcuffed in the remnant pillar, all dirty and filled with cuts.

The fall of the kingdom really brought agony to the aristocrats, royals, and the citizens.. especially the crown princess.

The once mighty, kind, and ethereal crown princess that the citizens adored was now a chained slave that crawled in the dirt.

Pity as it was, she was even being chosen by the sworn enemies of her kingdom, the Agrirent. To be the perfect part of his. To be his Empress.

.

The sound of people gathering around you suddenly comes to a halt as soon as a single person steps in.

Although that person's steps get to a halt as well the time it arrives before you. You're staring at the dirt soil, eyes lifeless as it can be.

What you don't expect is a bloody gloved hand that softly cups your dirty cheeks.

"You."

"(Y/n) (l/n). From this day onwards your name will be (Y/n) Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrirent."

"My Empress."

Although all of his appearance seems to be the cruel tyrants.. then, why..? His voice that call your name was so sweet..?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

At the news of the tyranny, Caitel Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrirent bought an empress from the fallen kingdom and decided to return all of the concubines to their country, the empire was filled with reckless, annoying rumors.. although none of it goes to the ear of the said subject himself.

And here you are, becoming the empress of the Agrirent Empire which supposed to be your sworn enemy.

Funny as it seems, the citizens accept you as the empress. Some of them are also grateful and even call you 'the tyranny sweetener' that successfully makes you laugh each time you hear it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Although every concubine has been sent to their country, some left dead, that person was the mother of the newborn baby that Caitel gave the baby the name of Ariadna Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrigent.

"Oh, are you Ria? Look at you.. how cute.." You decide to take a visit to the newborn princess who inherits all of Caitel's appearance.

The crimson orbs staring at your (e/c) one, the stare was quite long until Ria wailed her hand up and laughed. You smile fondly at the sight, carefully carrying the princess in your hand.

"She nibbles my fingers..."

.

"(Y/n)."

Hearing a deep husky voice right beside your ear calling your name successfully brought you to reality. Yes, you eventually fall asleep while holding the princess securely in your embrace.