crossover│manhwa

Requested by vincentbertrum

Love interest :

- Claude Argentine│Duchess with an empty soul
- Ein Castiello│I am a child of this house
- Noah Wynknight│Reason Raeliana ended up at the duke's mansion
- Alejandro Quillo Vel Laviti│i became the duke's maid

x fem vampire reader

I was like introducing an otome game character lmao.

(Note.) The timeline is when the mc like estelle, raelina and the others was the original, not time traveler possessed body or the soul that goes back to their young time. Truly. They need pure love with no intention gosh.

____________________________________________

'Oh my.. r-really!?'

'T-the.. terrifying inhumane dukes.. t-they formed a-a contract..? With a.. devil-!?'

'Ssh!! What if someone heard you!'

'It's just a rumour!'
'Only a rumour!'

'Never let anyone heard it! Especially the lord themselves or else.. we.. will get beheaded out of sudden!! L-like... a-an invisible.. air..-!!'

'S-SENIOR!'

Countless amount of whispers are swallowing the eerie ambience of the duchy. Anyone nor even the household owner told any of the workers to be quiet. Why?

They weren't even there. They're dead.

Dismembered into countless amount of fleshes, bones, and blood that engulf one certain room from all four duchy.

The main duke chamber buried with corpses that resembling their own toxicity.

A little hopes that they pay with their own lives to came true.

With a pentagram suddenly being formed by the pool of blood that is turning from crimson to dark liquid like the hues of galaxy, then a fire lit up and engulfing those room.

And the next thing happened that they

being transmitted to the Vampire Queen's throne.

As an offering.

"Would you like to form a contract with me?"

"O' honorable duke."

"Yes. Form, a contract with me."

"What would you like, in the exchange of your life?"

"A mass genocide."

"A simple one? I believe you could've done that by yourself. But, very well. Your wish is my command, never regret it."

"..I will not."

Deal with the devil,

started.