Felix Robane│Wmmap

Requested by immudeng
*cmiiw; 내 아가씨 (nae agassi) = 'my lady'.

───

On the beautiful scenery that placed on Obelia empire, there's a lake which is covered with enormous different kind of flower. It was all so tidy, neat, clean, and shining. Also in that place, there is a red haired man crouching down on the flower field. He looks like a girl who fall in love on the first time, so love-struck.

He grab one of the flower, and pull out the petal of it. While mumbling, "..Should i confess? Or.. not?" Five petals left and the answer doesn't satisfied him, he then will pick another again and again while do the same. Hopefully the Emperor didn't give him any mission, otherwise.. he will became like the tattered petal.

"Confess, no, confess, no--"

"Confess---" When he's about to pluck out the last petal, how unfortunate.. the crush of his approaching him. "Felix?" Just hearing his name come out from the girl's mouth making his soul flying to the heaven. "It's so rare to see you sulking here, what's happen?" said the girl, sitting down beside him and look at what he's doing right now.

"--(y-y/n)!?" Whatever he imagine about, hopefully his conscious coming back to reality, if not he will be very embarrassed by the reality he picking out flower like a love-struck girl. Immediately, he covered those tattered petal by his body and awkwardly laughing. "I-it's um-- nothing! Haha!!" He said, hid light gray orbs looking anywhere except those (e/c).

"You sure?" Verifying the girl which is answered by a spontaneous nod by Felix. (Y/n) smiled at his anticipated and grab his hand. "Well, let's go! Shall we?"

"Y-Yes.." felix in the other hand whose gaze always looked on his feet start to looking up to meet her gaze. But how wrong is it, his gaze innocently looking down then up (y/n)'s body. Making he flushed so bright like his hair.

'AAAAA DIRTY MIND GO AWAYY!!'

Noticing the weird attitude her comrade is, (y/n) really worried about it. "Um.. did you really okay Felix? Should we rest a bit?" She asked worriedly. But like earlier, because the red knight was too focused on his mind, he didn't notice what's (y/n) said. "Hey." (Y/n) sighed and just decides to grab his arm. "Sigh.. follow me."

"--!?"

The (h/c) dragging the red man into under the tree, making him lying there with his head on top of her lap. Lightly, she bought her hand on the red locks and brushing it. "It's calming like this right? I always do this with princess if she had something bothering her mind." She said smiling while resting her back on the tree.

"Yes.. i-it's so.. calming.." oh how flustered the young man is, it can't even described by words. With the skin-ship they had, Felix did not dare moving any inch, worrying if he move a little, his body will stroking a certain area.

Noticing the awkward silence (for him) and the longing gaze from the girl make him more nervous if it was possible. He gulped harshly while grabbing (Y/n)'s hand that brushing with his hair. "Hey (y/n).."

"Hmn?"

Felix nonchalantly placing her hand in-front of his mouth, seductively breathing and kissing her knuckle. Right now he start to feel more confident and dare to look at the girl (e/c) eyes like a hungry beast. "Do.. you want to.. be my.. girlfriend?" he said, waking up and then pinning the girl into the tree. Flushed like a tomato, the girl was caught up by his act and averted his gaze by looking to the side. But, became the dominant beast he was right now, Felix move her face to look at him, mischievously he touch her lips and playing with it.

"So what do you said, 내 아가씨?"

The dominant side of him didn't stop there, after he said those word seductively on her ear, he licks her earlobe, nibbling it, forming a hickey and start to going down until her neckline. "S-su..re, i-i want to be your girl..friend-- Felix."