the sorting.

As the train stoped Hermione wanted to stand and leave right away. But was quickly pulled back down by a red headed girl ginny a Weasley.  And she did not know why but she couldn't help feeling something was not right about her she would have to  wright narssesa its her job to keep up with the info of the enames to the dark throne. Hermione only slitherin is allowed to leave frist.  Oh thank you for telling me I would hate to cause trouble.
Hermione you stick with us we won't let them bother you. Thank you Harry. She felt sick when he took her hand and lead her to the front of the train to get off.  When she was stoped by headmistress McGonagall.  Hello Harry Ron and others may I barrow Hermione for a moment of course we will wait here oh no you boys go ahead ginny can wait for her ok then let's go I don't want to miss the food . Ron thats rude she's our friend are you sure Hermione. Oh yes go ahead Harry. Ok see up there. Now that there gone how are you copeing so far do good I can't believe eavry one thinks your McGonagall. Well as long as my husband keeps giving me the polyjuice im good.  And something else you should know ginny is a new recruit for us and will help you get info on Potter he has a crush on her .making him too easy . Hermione turned schoked. My lady don't look too surprised i should be living like a rich pureblood and not like poor trash i think thay are all fools and I will serve you  my lady . Ok now you too hurry you have to be sorted and we seem to be missing a student a lavender brown have you seen her. Maybe I have seen a lot of people today Hermione Bellatrix riddle. What did you do i just put in the necklace to be ripped apart by wolfs over and over until she goses crazy and the ill send her on a suicide mission.  Unbelievable you did not even make it off the train you have to learn self control if this is going to work . No more out burst . I'll keep an eye on her miss .you fucking won't im a big girl . Now let's go . Oh and stay away from draco .your uncle Severus and I would hate to have to kill him.  Don't worry a boy will never get me . But as she and ginny walked away she could only think of a blond haired boy with the most beautiful sad eyes. As thay entered the grate hall she saw all but a small group had already been sorted.  So thay got in line . Pansy snape. The room all looked surprised. She sat and put on the hat .ahh this is easy miss slitherin. Harry Potter. Griffindore.  Daz black slitherin. Ron Weasley. Griffindore. Blaze zambini. Slitherin. Ginny Weasley. Oh my miss you must be the frist Weasley to become a slitherin you will put me in griffindore and keep your mouth shut or ill turn you into toilet paper and give you to Hagrid. Yes miss .Griffindore.  only Hermione and luna and pansy could here what she said .wow I like her pansy and Hermione said together . Luna malfoy. Raven claw.
Hermione grainger. Oh miss please forgive me for not addressing you correctly. Shut up and put in in griffindore. Something wicked this way comes so be it. Griffindore. Draco malfoy. Slitherin. And with that it was done and the feast began.  After thay were shown there rooms ginny and Hermione shared a room and luna and pansy shared a room so no one could interpret there work .

The rooms . Pansy and luna with picture of them on door .

 Pansy and luna with picture of them on door