a night to remember.

As thay walked back thay met up with blaze and draco. Blaze spoke frist.  Heyy ginny will you walk down to the lake with me I know the ball is next month but  in the event the pairing cup doses not think we are soul mates. I want to be with you as much as possible.  Sure just hear her out malfoy.  With that she left with blaze to go to the lake . And draco took Hermione to the shrieking shack and thay went upstairs to the bedroom the only still nice place sit . And he waited for her to start. Look draco I was raised to always be a spy a fighter and to please my dad . My mom she understands I think that I want my own life . I wanna be happy I am happy I just want to live my life my way a little bit  like this ball I don't think it's fair that a cup or hat or anything should choose who i should love . My mo told me the cup is never been wrong in a 400 years . But I want to pick my soul mate . I want you . I sorry I only lied about who I was because I promised my parents I would not fall for you and your malfoy charm or even slip for my mission.  To get Harry potter and the like side to trust me for a set up . There by avoiding war and an easy win for my family.  With that she cried. At frist draco could not take this all in then when he did he knew who she was the girl he loved and wanted more then anything.  Your Hermione riddle the dark princess. And future mistress.  Yes and me and ginny and luna your sister have on glamor charms until the ball . So ya eavry thing was a lie im sorry . He walked over and sat on the bed next to her  and he turned her to face him . Hermione I don't care who you are or what you look like I'm 9n love with you . And I know we will be together if the cup picks anyone else I will dule for you as is the rule your my eavry thing i understand why you did it . Please look at this . He handed her a book full of pictures from there dates and smiled .

At malfoys Beach house.

Frist kiss

Frist kiss.

Frist dance

Frist dance.