Reset: Social Games Mayhem

My story starts like most; I was born at a young age, and soon after, grew with age. Through some strange means that still hasn't been explained properly, I ended up in Gamindustri. During my time there, I learned the customs, made friends, found a life for myself; but there was something that bothered me. About a month after my arrival in Gamindustri, I came across a group of questionable people. These people were not affiliated with each other, but all seemed to be working towards the same goal. One of these people, Ace, was the most concerning of them all. He would fight using doppelgangers that he would disguise with smoke; the knife was his choice of weapon. We only ever encountered each other twice; I'm not sure where he went in between those two encounters, nor what happened to him the year before I returned. After two months of being in Gamindustri, Planeptune was attacked. Leading the attack was Ace, who had gathered the previous enemies we had fought, along with a mercenary who had the same technology as my Cybersuit. I had killed that person without ever finding out who they were...I'll have to fix that. Ace's ultimate goal was to revive the Deity of Sin, which he did. Although, it didn't seem like that was what he was really after; he acted as if he was working for someone. It might've been that 'Lord' that the others mentioned, but I'll need more research. I died defending Gamindustri from the Deity of Sin, but I found my way back a year later. A lot of things had changed by then. For one, Draq and Griffal had vanished. They were later found in various areas. A strain of viral monsters were appearing around Lastation, which led us to find the culprits' hideout. A while later, we met Uzume and Umio; the whole babybug gang was present as well. A month later, enemies with robotic bodies started appearing. At first, I had thought that it was Ace again, but the machines seemed sentient. Draq and Griffal became CPUs fighting one of them; which still doesn't make sense how the hell they got their hands on a CPU Memory, let alone two. Ultradimension was hosting a tournament, which most of us participated in. During the tournament, my weapon was destroyed, leading to my defeat in the semi-finals. During the final, one of the mechanical creatures appeared; the strongest one we had fought, whose gimmick was mirrors. Draq was severely injured during the fight, and with a list of unfortunate circumstances, we couldn't beat it. Our final chance was to deliver one final attack, and... I managed to take it down, but in its final moments, it fired an attack...and killed Neptune. Three years later, I gained the ability to travel through time. When trying to go back in time to the moment of Neptune's death, I overshot, ending up all the way back in the timeline of Re;birth1. From this point, I had to sit through years of plotlines and time skips, in hopes of eventually reaching that day. Throughout our adventures, we had fought enemies like Arfoire, and Arfoire...that one time we fought Arfoire...and Arfoire's posse, and Arfoire but she's a god, Arfoire but she's incompetent, Arfoire but she's me... We need to design new bosses. That first game's timeline was filled with eventful events; such as Avenir taking over the market, Leanbox criminal profiling everything without actually criminal profiling, Blanny Blanny Bii getting Blanny Blanny Peeved, Avenir taking over the fashion show for robots, Histoire learning how to open a book, and Arfoire summoning the almighty block of hummus. Not entirely sure how to explain that... After the world was reset; don't ask; I spent three years fighting Arfoire's b!tch and the rest of her b!tch posse. The goddesses were kidnapped; Nepgear decided to be a hero and led an army. people were piss babies, pissing babies, or literal babies. We had saved the goddesses, where I proceeded to enter an endless time loop of conquest and endings. Long story short, we saved the day with the power of friendship cannons and bull$#!%. About a year later, Neptune and I arrived in Ultradimension, where we spent literally two to three decades fighting the Seven Sages, who just refused to stay down. Towards the end of the timeline, I encountered two people who mentioned their 'Lord.' Arfoire and Rei, who didn't seem of this dimension or timeline. Arfoire had mentioned how their 'Lord' sent the three of them, which means that a third member is hiding somewhere in this dimension. And that brings us to the present, where I'm based in Ultradimension; definitely not hiding from the other me that just so happened to have arrived earlier than I thought. Either way, I need to move quickly.