Realize: Delusionary Revolutionary

The blizzard had calmed down by the time we arrived in Lowee, Blanc taking a moment to sigh, "I finally made it to the city. I hope Rom and Ram are doing alright..." A member of the Guild looks over to Blanc, "Oh, hello, young lady. Where have you come from?" ~ "Y-Young lady...? I'm not a young lady, I'm Lowee's CPU, and-" ~ "Haha! A CPU? Oh, these youngsters say such funny things these days." ~ "I figured as much. They didn't believe me in the last city either. No one seems to remember me or any of the other CPUs for that matter. What the hell is going on?" ~ "If you're lost, I can show you around. I'm a receptionist at the Guild, so you can rest assured in my knowledge of this city." ~ "The Guild, huh? Well, great timing, at least. I did want to stop over by the Guild." ~ "Oh, really? Do you have a request?" The receptionist takes the missing person poster from Blanc, "'I'm searching for my younger sisters. Their names are Rom and Ram, they look like-' Oh, Rom and Ram! Sure, I know them." Shocked Blanc is shocked, "You know about them...?! Where are they right now?" ~ "Those two girls said they would head to Lowee's capital city to meet their big sister. I couldn't even stop them. Now that I remember, they kept insisting they were CPU Candidates, as well." ~ "When did this happen?" ~ "Just a few hours ago." ~ "Thanks for the info. I'll be going now, I really need to find those two." ~ "Okay. Just use the main road, alright? Avoid the woods if you can help it. You'll hear there's a shortcut if you go through there, but lately I've heard there are strange monsters roaming about." ~ "Okay, I'll remember that."

Blanc heads towards the path the receptionist mentioned, looking back at the person following her, "You were quiet back there... is it still difficult?" I nod, "I'm...sorry." Blanc shakes her head, "You don't need to keep apologizing. It was my fault for forcing you to speak with people in the last city... I never would've expected no one to be able to see you. We should get to the next city past this main road. I hope we can meet up with Rom and Ram there, but..." Some monsters had gathered in our way, ones that were different from what we normally see, "I've never seen this kind of monster before. Is this one of those weird monsters that lady was talking about? Either way, if it's gonna stand in our way like this, I have no choice but to fight it." I step in front of Blanc, "I'll do it..." ~ "You sure? I don't mind letting you fight, but do you want an assist?" ~ "No... I'm good." I summon Gehaburn Dagger to my hand, sprinting towards the enemies. My eyes turn red as I swipe my arm upwards, "Cyclone." A whirlwind of blades lifts the monsters into the air, as I spin my pointed dagger in the air, "Joker." A dark balloon appears, popping, sending needles into the enemies. The monsters didn't go down from the initial attack, continuing their assault. I stand and let the enemies hit me, as I push through the damage while dealing my own. Blanc sweatdrops, "Why won't he dodge them?" My eyes turn green as I raise my hand, "Grid." A grid of lasers appear above, dropping down onto the monsters, slicing them into chunks. Blanc nods, "They were formidable opponents. I've never seen this species, so maybe I should investigate a little just in case I find one again." Someone ran towards us, "Wait! It's not over!" She had slanted gray eyes and long pale brown hair worn in a loose, low ponytail held by a white and orange pill-shaped ornament. She wore a blue beret lined with black and gold with a gold 'C' on the side. Her outfit is composed of a revealing white and black bikini-inspired piece worn under an open blue, gold, and black outfit with a C-shaped belt on the bottom. Two thin blue straps stretch across her stomach, while around her neck is a thin blue band with a gold clasp. She wore brown tights with a single X-shaped wrap on the left leg held by a gold piece. Her boots are blue with black and gold accenting. On each arm is a short black sleeve attached to her middle finger on a gold ring with a sheer gold bracelet on each wrist. Blanc turned to the source of the voice, just as a monster that was hiding lept out, slashing Blanc. Blanc strikes the monster back, wincing in pain, "Rrgh... S-Shoot... I can't... Not here..." Blanc collapses, the newcomer catching her, "Woah! Hey, hey!! ...Whew. She's just passed out. Okay, that's good. She seems pretty tough. Still, why is a little kid way off the beaten path in a place like this? Oh well, I guess I'll help her out." The remaining monsters growled, the girl's eyes turning gold, "Ugh. You... you're in the way, you know? I'm gonna have you disappear now..."