Rewrite: Avenir Uprising

We enter the land of black regality. Neptune looks around the area in amazement. "Woah, this place is all steam punky, have the robots invaded." IF karate chops Neptune on the head. "Come on, we're supposed to meet with someone here." We head into the city, I've been living in Planeptune for so long, I'm not used to the contrast of Lastation's steampunk factories to Planeptune's bright futuristic cities. Neptune, IF, and Compa stopped by the basilicom on our way out of Planeptune. The crystal that I gave them back in the Monster Cave, was apparently one of the keys needed to free Histoire from her seal. So, we need to travel to the other nations and look for these keys. I look over to Neptune and IF, who are fighting as usual. "Hey Iffy, are we there yet?" IF looks around, trying to figure out what part of the city we're in. "That's odd... I'm pretty sure it was in this direction..." Neptune sighs as she sways side to side. "Don't tell me we're lost." IF sheepishly rubs the back of her head. "I hope not, but it's been a while since I came. Let's ask someone." Neptune points at a girl who seems to have just arrived in Lastation after a long trip. "Well, how about that I'm-going-on-an-adventure-looking person there?" Neptune waves to the girl, calling her over. The girl walks over to us. She's wearing an outfit that resembles the Ranger Uniform from Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia, she has a light blue scarf around her neck and red hair tied into a ponytail. "Hm, what is it?" I ready my dagger, just in case. Neptune walks up to the girl. "I want to meet Lady Black Heart, but can you tell me where to go to meet her?" The girl thinks about Neptune's words. "Lady Black Heart? Oh, you mean Lady Noire!" The girl points towards a pathway to the left of us. "Well, just head down this path, take a right, and you'll find the Basilicom." IF walks up next to Neptune. "Looks like the general direction was correct. Thank you." The girl shakes her head. "Got to help each other in need, right?" Neptune pushes IF aside. "Well, since we've met, do you mind if I ask your name?" Neptune turns around and acknowledges that we all exist. "My name is Neptune, this here is Compa and Iffy." The girl waves and introduces herself. "My name is Falcom. I'm a newbie adventurer. If you're in a pickle and you need help, just give me a holler." Neptune happily accepts Falcom's offer. IF walks over to Falcom. "Thanks. Oh, we're in a hurry, so we have to run. Hope we can meet again soon." Falcom nods and waves. We head off down the path towards the basilicom, leaving Falcom behind. Falcom packs her bags and gets ready to head out. "Whew... What a surprise. I didn't expect to meet them in this realm..."

We arrive at the Lastation basilicom. For someone seeing this for the first time, they might think it's actually amazing. For someone who has seen this many times, it no longer keeps its charms. We head to a guard standing inside, Neptune grabs his attention. "Um, 'scuse me! I came to meet with Lady Black Heart, but is she around?" The Guard turns to us with an angry glare. "Who are you kids? This isn't a playground. Scram!" Neptune crosses her arms and I can tell she's getting

Annoyed. "Hey! That's no way to treat your guests!" Compa walks up to the guard and tries to get him to help us. "We really need to meet the CPU. We're trying to get Nep-Nep's memory back." Neptune makes a hammer hitting a board motion. "Oh, I know! This must be an event flag, where I just have to name myself first."

Neptune clears her throat. "My name is Neptune! This here is Compa, the one with the twenty-seven cellphones is Iffy, and the one in the black trench coat who looks like he wants to kill you, is Dorian." The guard puts his hand up in a stop motion. "Stop rambling! I don't care who or what you are. Now get out of here!" IF sighs and starts walking towards the exit. "Wow, so much for civility from the basilicom... They say the clothes make the man, but I guess the CPU isn't all that great." IF smirks at the guard, but he doesn't do anything. "Say what you want. I couldn't care less what Black Heart is being called." IF stares at the guard, Neptune is getting tired of this guy. "Hey! You've got a group of cute girls here pleading. C'mon, let us meet her!" IF taps Neptune on the shoulder. "Nep, let's go. We're wasting our time here." Neptune shakes her head and glares angrily at IF. "Iffy, are you giving up already?! Its game over the moment you give up!" IF starts walking towards the exit. "Let's just go" As the three of them leave, I turn to the guard and slowly unsheathe my dagger as my eyes glow red. I can see the fear in his eyes. I smirk and sheath my dagger, heading out the door.