Rewrite: Unlocked, Unleashed, Unsealed

We walk through the streets of Planeptune, once more. After a long adventure to the three other nations, all I want to do is crash in a nice bed and rest. But of course... This is a Neptunia Fanfiction... "Hey Neptune, how long has it been...?" Neptune looks to me and receives my nod, prompting her to respond with an 'Oh...' "It's been about three months... Why?" ~ "Do you feel like it's gonna be a lot longer before we get another break...?" ~ "Maybe...? I don't get what you're asking..." ~ "Oh, hold up." We arrive outside of the Basilicom, the group with us, I'm too tired to mention who, all step inside, with Neptune calling out to the staff there. "Hiya there!" The staff member looks over to Neptune, seeming surprised by her appearance. "Oh! It's the loli-cute girl from before!" ~ "Been a while hasn't it? I didn't think you'd remember me, though." Like quoting a once Noble man. Oh, he's got a fetish... "How could I forget? A loli-child like you is a treasure of the world!" ~ "Heh, oh shucks... Stop embarrassing me." I walk up next to Neptune, wanting to get this situation underway. "Seriously, stop. We have business." The staff member nods. "Of course. And, how may I be of assistance today, Ne?" Neptune seems to droop down in... I want to say... surprise? Unsuspectfulness? Why does it feel like I'm making up words...? "W-Was it just me, or did my name just get obliterated?" IF smirks, and then walks up next to Neptune. "Sooner or later you'll just be called 'N'... We have a question on the dungeons around Planeptune." The staff member looks slightly surprised by the remark. "Dungeon? How unusual for such cute girls as you all to ask that... But I guess it's fine with your bodyguard here." ~ "Yeah, fine. Whatever..." Neptune notices me and snickers, she then turns to the staff member. "Is there like a super rare, hidden dungeon around here?" ~ "A super rare, hidden dungeon, you say...? Hm, well I heard from my sister's boss's brother's husband's friend..." Vert and I both say in unison. "...Brother's... husband?" I immediately realized what had just happened, and I took my dagger to my arm and slowly cut across the skin. IF notices this and slaps my arm, causing me to stop, as the staff member continues. "Lore has it that there is a dungeon where the heroes Quartet trained eons ago." Why does that sound like some really bull$#!% foreshadowing that won't be explained until the sixth installment of this saga...? Neptune nods to what the staff member said. "Ah! Now that sounds super dungeon-y! And? Where's this dungeon?" ~ "This is all from lore, so there's no precise location..." ~ "Awww... Just when I thought we had a lead..." IF shakes her head. "On the contrary, I think we have a launching pad now." I shiver. "Please. Don't make me test my 'landing strategies,' I hate those..." Neptune was really the only one who acknowledged what I said, since Blanc had agreed with what IF said. "Yes. If the lore can be unraveled, we may find a strong lead." Compa looks around to the goddesses in the room. "Come to think of it, does any goddess remember something from that time?" I point to Neptune. "Why not ask the one with amnesia...? That idea always works." If no one got my sarcastic remark, which they didn't, I'll let you know... "I was being sarcastic. Please, stop going to the amnesiac when you need help with something memory based!" Everyone looks at me, with Noire asking what's on everyone's mind. "Where'd that come from?" ~ "I have a feeling another me is having a 'wonderful' time, right now..." ~ "...Anyways... We're not sure. For the most part, we've been living in Celestia." Vert nods. "True. I can only vaguely recall our former goddess..." Neptune sighs. "Even my trusty goddesses aren't of much use..." Noire deadpans at Neptune's remark. "That's ironic coming from someone who lost their memory..." The staff member, clearly tired of our crap, makes himself known, again. "There should be more information here, so I'll see what I can find." Neptune cheers with her arms in the air, almost hitting Noire, but I can't tell if she meant to or not. "Planeptune's Basilicom is the best! Unlike some other Basilicoms." ~ "Well, serving a loli-cute child like you is as important as anything. Come back later. I'll see what I can find." ~ "Will do! Welp, we'll be back again, Sir Nice Guy!" ~ "Yes, leave it to me." While I'm the only one who realizes that Neptune's basically surrounded by a bunch of annoyed goddesses, we step outside of the Basilicom, leaving the staff member to his work. "Now, let's see... where should I start? ...Hm, but I'm sure I've seen them before... I wonder where...? ...Ah, never mind."