Rewrite: Revolting in Lowee

"..." I was expecting some sort of reaction from them. They were acting normal. Neptune was eating pudding, Compa excitedly watched, waiting for something to happen, and Vert was suffocating IF with her... moving on. "So... I guess me being a time traveler is normal, huh?" Neptune nods, while taking a bite from her pudding. "Compared to the other stuff you've done... yeah!" IF is freed from Vert's balloon chamber and looks to me. "So, why did you come back in time? Is it to explore the past, or is there a bigger reason?" I look to Neptune. "I came here to protect someone." IF and Compa look to Neptune. "Nep?" I nod. "While you all call me your 'bodyguard', I technically was sent here to be Neptune's bodyguard... Problem is... I may have went too far back in time." IF looks to me. "Wait, what is it that required you to protect Nep?" I shake my head. "You know how time travel works, I can't let Neptune here know... IF, you're the most trustworthy, come with me." I motion for IF to follow. "Uh... okay." We head into a separate room, where no one can hear us. (Get your mind out of the gutter...)

"What?! Nep is going to die?!" ~ "Shh-Shh! We can't let Neptune know!" IF sighs. "How did it happen?" ~ "Can't say." ~ "Ugh! Can you at least give me a timed event?" I sigh. "It happens on Celestia, about eight games from now." ~ "You're being too META." I start to make my way out of the room, but IF stopped me. "Wait, one more thing. Your fighting style, I mean your hand-to-hand combat skills, they look very familiar..." ~ "Should be, you were the one who taught me, in the future, I mean." We both head back into the main room, where everyone was waiting. Neptune looks up at us, and gives us her 'Nepu' face. "Ooh, what steamy things happened in there? C'mon! Tell me." IF suddenly gets flustered, perfect blackmail material. "Yes, IF. Tell her..." IF gives me a stare that would instantly shatter someone's balls. Perhaps, more terrifying than Iris Heart's... nah! "Anyways, we should probably head out. IF, where we heading next?" ~ "I got info that Conversation is in Lowee. Let's hurry there." Neptune nods. "Okay, but before that... Where do you get all your intel from?" ~ "Nothing secret. I have a lot of friends to give me info from all over." Shocked Neptune is shocked. Hah! You thought it was over, but it was me, repetition! "I-Iffy... you have more friends than just us?!" ~ "I've been traveling all this time. Of course I got friends. By the way, where is Lady Vert?" ~ "She said she needed to go shopping. Maybe a new release came out?" ~ "Despite being a goddess, she sure doesn't act like one..." The door opens and speak of the devil! "I'm home." Neptune proceeds to say the thing I was thinking. "Speak of the devil! Welcome back, Vert!" Vert looks over to IF. "Oh my, Iffy is back too. Was there any information to share?" ~ "Yes. I got info that Conversation is in Lowee at the Basilicom." Vert nods. "Well, we must depart to Lowee, then. I'm glad I made this purchase..." Neptune looks to Vert. "Oh, right. What did you buy, Vert? A new video game release?" ~ "Well yes, but my main buy was..." I was sitting on the couch, watching them. Now, I just have a deadpanned stare. "Aha! How does it look? Am I stunning or am I stunning in these? Eyeglasses for my cover. I can't be walking around without one there." Neptune awkwardly laughs. "I think there are more prominent parts to cover than the eyes..." ~ "That's not so. See? Look carefully. I must have a different aura with these on, do I not?" IF nods. "Come to think of it... It does give a sense of intelligence there." Neptune stares at Vert. "Really? Looks like the same Vert to me." ~ "Thank you for noticing, Iffy! Ah, I sense your love coming to me strong." ~ "Um, I don't think Iffy said anything about love..." ~ "Anyway, now that I'm set, let us depart to Lowee, shall we?" IF turns to Compa. "Compa, you got a warmer with you?" ~ "Well, I have some from last winter. Why?" ~ "Let me guess. You've never been to Lowee?" ~ "Yessy." ~ "Okay, I'll spare you from details right now. Let's get going." We pass by the Planeptune Key Fragment and the Leanbox Key Fragment, that I had 'obtained', on the table on our way out.

We find ourselves in the middle of snowfall. The path to Lowee is packed with snow. Compa already seems to have turned pale from the cold. "I-I-Iffy... It's... free... freez... freezing here..." ~ "Yup. Lowee is perennially covered in snow... Here's your warmer." ~ "Th-thank you." ~ "How about you, Nep?" ~ "Yay! Snow! Look, look! Iffy, my breath is white! Dragon breath attack! Oy! Let's make a snowman!" ~ "I'll take that as an answer. Lady Vert?" ~ "I'll happily take the warmer. Yah!" ~ "Um... Lady Vert? Why are you hugging me?" ~ "Well, you did say warmer, so I'm grabbing my warmer, Iffy." ~ "P-Please! H-Here, take these warmers instead." ~ "Let me stuff those between my endowments. ...there. Now, back to Iffy!" I ignore what's going on over there and walk over to Neptune and Compa. Neptune watches the two and laughs. "Welp, that was fun! Compa, let's leave those two lovebirds and get going." Neptune looks over to me. At the moment, my trench coat is being mended after the last fight with Arfoire, so all I'm wearing is black pants and bandaging wrapped around my upper body. "Aren't you cold?" I shake my head. "Nah. I actually like the cold. That being said. It's not cold enough." ~ "O-okay..." IF and Vert meet up with us and we continue on our way to Lowee.